Wrap administration service Wealthtrac has been awarded two 'Four Apples' ratings by research house Chant West for its superannuation master trust product.
A Four Apples rating signifies a high-quality product, and Wealthtrac earned the recognition by “showing their strengths in competitive pricing, flexible investment management and member services”, according to a statement from Wealthtrac, quoting Chant West.
Wealthtrac managing director and chief executive Matthew Johnson said the firm's super and pension products have received a “great response” from the wealth management sector.
“It gives us great pleasure to see that an independent research firm has endorsed our service offering,” he said.
“We see our role with the adviser as much more than just administration. We know all our clients very well and work with them to help them strengthen their business.”
“Such services aren’t a part of the formal offer, so it’s pleasing to get the endorsement to ratify that besides the person service, we are backed by state of the art technology and administration,” he added.
According to Wealthtrac, investors and advisers can select a range of investment options from Australia's leading ASX-listed companies and fund managers to tailor an investment strategy that best suits an individual's circumstances and requirements.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Jul 2018Adviser incentives still valuable: ElixirBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Jul 2018ETF industry hits record high in 2018By Reporter
- 16 Jul 2018Investors place support behind FinPalBy Charbel Kadib
- 13 Jul 2018FASEA exam may disadvantage clients: ConsultantBy Miranda Brownlee
- 13 Jul 2018Industry associations respond to FASEA updateBy Killian Plastow
- 13 Jul 2018Profile Financial Services acquires regional practiceBy Reporter
- view all