Wrap administration service Wealthtrac has been awarded two 'Four Apples' ratings by research house Chant West for its superannuation master trust product.
A Four Apples rating signifies a high-quality product, and Wealthtrac earned the recognition by “showing their strengths in competitive pricing, flexible investment management and member services”, according to a statement from Wealthtrac, quoting Chant West.
Wealthtrac managing director and chief executive Matthew Johnson said the firm's super and pension products have received a “great response” from the wealth management sector.
“It gives us great pleasure to see that an independent research firm has endorsed our service offering,” he said.
“We see our role with the adviser as much more than just administration. We know all our clients very well and work with them to help them strengthen their business.”
“Such services aren’t a part of the formal offer, so it’s pleasing to get the endorsement to ratify that besides the person service, we are backed by state of the art technology and administration,” he added.
According to Wealthtrac, investors and advisers can select a range of investment options from Australia's leading ASX-listed companies and fund managers to tailor an investment strategy that best suits an individual's circumstances and requirements.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all