Colonial First State (CFS) has taken out several awards in the recent Investment Trends platform benchmarking report, including ‘best platform overall’, and listed its platform business priorities for the future.
The CFS FirstWrap platform was awarded ‘best platform overall’, ‘best navigation and user interface’ and ‘best product offering’.
The CFS FirstChoice platform was also recognised, taking out ‘best master trust’ and ‘best reporting tools’.
CFS executive general manager Linda Elkins said that from a consumer’s perspective, the need for great advice has never been stronger.
“Australia has a complicated superannuation, taxation, and social security system which is almost impossible for individual investors to navigate without assistance,” she said.
“Supporting advisers in growing their business and increasing business efficiency is an absolute focus for us,” she added.
CFS also released predictions on strong future trends for the advice industry and “driving forces” behind platform innovations over the coming years.
The top three to keep an eye on are managed accounts/model portfolios, retirement and SMSFs, according to CFS.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Apr 2018Govt launches new corporate criminal crackdownBy Reporter
- 20 Apr 2018AMP CEO retires immediatelyBy Reporter
- 19 Apr 2018Commission questions compulsory FPA membershipBy Killian Plastow
- 19 Apr 2018CBA admits to fresh FOFA breachesBy Reporter
- 18 Apr 2018Royal commission villains could face jailBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Apr 2018CBA accused of ‘misleading’ royal commissionBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- view all