Colonial First State (CFS) has taken out several awards in the recent Investment Trends platform benchmarking report, including ‘best platform overall’, and listed its platform business priorities for the future.
The CFS FirstWrap platform was awarded ‘best platform overall’, ‘best navigation and user interface’ and ‘best product offering’.
The CFS FirstChoice platform was also recognised, taking out ‘best master trust’ and ‘best reporting tools’.
CFS executive general manager Linda Elkins said that from a consumer’s perspective, the need for great advice has never been stronger.
“Australia has a complicated superannuation, taxation, and social security system which is almost impossible for individual investors to navigate without assistance,” she said.
“Supporting advisers in growing their business and increasing business efficiency is an absolute focus for us,” she added.
CFS also released predictions on strong future trends for the advice industry and “driving forces” behind platform innovations over the coming years.
The top three to keep an eye on are managed accounts/model portfolios, retirement and SMSFs, according to CFS.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:00CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 09:55Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 09:50Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- 14 Aug 2018RC challenges NAB on ASIC interactionsBy Killian Plastow
- 14 Aug 2018Judgement issued in DomaCom SMSF appealBy Miranda Brownlee
- 14 Aug 2018Hub24 agrees to distribute Challenger annuitiesBy Reporter
- view all