Colonial First State (CFS) has taken out several awards in the recent Investment Trends platform benchmarking report, including ‘best platform overall’, and listed its platform business priorities for the future.
The CFS FirstWrap platform was awarded ‘best platform overall’, ‘best navigation and user interface’ and ‘best product offering’.
The CFS FirstChoice platform was also recognised, taking out ‘best master trust’ and ‘best reporting tools’.
CFS executive general manager Linda Elkins said that from a consumer’s perspective, the need for great advice has never been stronger.
“Australia has a complicated superannuation, taxation, and social security system which is almost impossible for individual investors to navigate without assistance,” she said.
“Supporting advisers in growing their business and increasing business efficiency is an absolute focus for us,” she added.
CFS also released predictions on strong future trends for the advice industry and “driving forces” behind platform innovations over the coming years.
The top three to keep an eye on are managed accounts/model portfolios, retirement and SMSFs, according to CFS.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Feb 2019KeyInvest reduces administration feeBy Reporter
- 22 Feb 2019ASIC praises new whistleblower lawsBy James Mitchell
- 22 Feb 2019AFA scorns Labor plan to end grandfatheringBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Feb 2019Paragem appoints new general managerBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Feb 2019CountPlus announces $2.6m profit, makes key acquisitionBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Feb 2019NAB CEO given $1m payoutBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all