Colonial First State (CFS) has taken out several awards in the recent Investment Trends platform benchmarking report, including ‘best platform overall’, and listed its platform business priorities for the future.
The CFS FirstWrap platform was awarded ‘best platform overall’, ‘best navigation and user interface’ and ‘best product offering’.
The CFS FirstChoice platform was also recognised, taking out ‘best master trust’ and ‘best reporting tools’.
CFS executive general manager Linda Elkins said that from a consumer’s perspective, the need for great advice has never been stronger.
“Australia has a complicated superannuation, taxation, and social security system which is almost impossible for individual investors to navigate without assistance,” she said.
“Supporting advisers in growing their business and increasing business efficiency is an absolute focus for us,” she added.
CFS also released predictions on strong future trends for the advice industry and “driving forces” behind platform innovations over the coming years.
The top three to keep an eye on are managed accounts/model portfolios, retirement and SMSFs, according to CFS.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all