Colonial First State (CFS) has taken out several awards in the recent Investment Trends platform benchmarking report, including ‘best platform overall’, and listed its platform business priorities for the future.
The CFS FirstWrap platform was awarded ‘best platform overall’, ‘best navigation and user interface’ and ‘best product offering’.
The CFS FirstChoice platform was also recognised, taking out ‘best master trust’ and ‘best reporting tools’.
CFS executive general manager Linda Elkins said that from a consumer’s perspective, the need for great advice has never been stronger.
“Australia has a complicated superannuation, taxation, and social security system which is almost impossible for individual investors to navigate without assistance,” she said.
“Supporting advisers in growing their business and increasing business efficiency is an absolute focus for us,” she added.
CFS also released predictions on strong future trends for the advice industry and “driving forces” behind platform innovations over the coming years.
The top three to keep an eye on are managed accounts/model portfolios, retirement and SMSFs, according to CFS.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Oct 2018Private banking has no place for bad advisersBy Eliot Hastie
- 17 Oct 2018CBA admits failure to tackle conflicted adviceBy James Mitchell
- 16 Oct 2018NAB to address advice issues in $314m payoutBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Oct 2018Former BT exec joins mortgage and financial advice groupBy Reporter
- 16 Oct 2018ANZ under fire over ‘conflicted’ IOOF dealBy James Mitchell
- 16 Oct 2018Advisers should be early call in divorce casesBy Adrian Flores
- view all