Provisio Technologies has announced a new range of “software add-ons” designed to increase engagement between financial advisers and clients.
According to Provisio, the focus on client engagement includes the launch of online web and tablet advice tools.
The new software add-ons can be embedded in an adviser’s existing website to provide “education, engagement and generate referrals for advisors to follow up an online enquiry from a client”, Provisio said in a statement.
Provisio chief executive Cameron O’Sullivan said client engagement should be high on the agenda following a CoreData survey which revealed one in three clients are considering leaving their adviser and one quarter of these haven’t had any contact from their adviser in over a year.
“The survey showed that clients crave more contact and attention from their advisers. It also revealed that advisers can’t afford to ignore clients and should be looking at ways to create meaningful contact,” he said.
Mr O’Sullivan said advice software can be a valuable client engagement tool, not just a back-office modeling and SoA generation tool.
“Advisers can now use the software to generate dedicated review documents, built around the client’s retirement income projections,” he said.
“This kind of documentation can become a staple of any client meeting and can form the basis of regular client communication. It’s also a good starting point for any client liaison,” he added.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- view all