Provisio Technologies has announced a new range of “software add-ons” designed to increase engagement between financial advisers and clients.
According to Provisio, the focus on client engagement includes the launch of online web and tablet advice tools.
The new software add-ons can be embedded in an adviser’s existing website to provide “education, engagement and generate referrals for advisors to follow up an online enquiry from a client”, Provisio said in a statement.
Provisio chief executive Cameron O’Sullivan said client engagement should be high on the agenda following a CoreData survey which revealed one in three clients are considering leaving their adviser and one quarter of these haven’t had any contact from their adviser in over a year.
“The survey showed that clients crave more contact and attention from their advisers. It also revealed that advisers can’t afford to ignore clients and should be looking at ways to create meaningful contact,” he said.
Mr O’Sullivan said advice software can be a valuable client engagement tool, not just a back-office modeling and SoA generation tool.
“Advisers can now use the software to generate dedicated review documents, built around the client’s retirement income projections,” he said.
“This kind of documentation can become a staple of any client meeting and can form the basis of regular client communication. It’s also a good starting point for any client liaison,” he added.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Jun 2018Henderson Maxwell to merge with AZ NGA firmBy Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Jun 2018Aon caught lying about Dover licensing offerBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018FASEA names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Sexual harassment debate sparked in advice industryBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018Clear KPIs a key adviser motivator: reportBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Dealer group to appear before royal commission’s fourth roundBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all