Research house Zenith Investment Partners has launched a website providing information about its services for financial advisers in line with the ASIC RG79 requirements.
In a statement released yesterday, Zenith national sales manager John Nicoll announced the research house has “significantly redeveloped” its website to provide more information to advisers.
“In the RG79 guidelines for research houses released last year, ASIC made it very clear what the expectations are of research houses and the type of information they expect to be publicly available,” Mr Nicoll said.
“They [ASIC] want advisers to be able to fully understand the service offering of research houses, the depth and quality of research that is actually undertaken, business models, breadth of coverage, percentage of funds receiving positive ratings, and an ongoing history of those ratings.
“Zenith has made all of this information available on its website so that our advisers know how the organisation operates, why we operate that way, where Zenith’s services can help them, and those areas [in which] it can’t.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 12 Dec 2018FASEA confirms accreditation processBy James Mitchell
- 12 Dec 2018Aussie advice business partners with Bank of IrelandBy James Mitchell
- 12 Dec 2018Industry association aims to reverse 'crippling' LIFBy James Mitchell
- 11 Dec 2018ASIC cancels AFSL of Queensland groupBy Eliot Hastie
- 12 Dec 2018Advisers placed in TPB firing lineBy Katarina Taurian
- 11 Dec 2018Liberal Party has done ‘almost nothing’ for advisersBy James Mitchell
- view all