RI Advice Group has launched its online Estate Planning Program to its network of 170 advisers.
The program includes the ‘Estate Planning for Life’ system which identifies estate planning gaps and produces a solicitor’s briefing note.
It also generates an action plan for the family in the event of death or trauma, advising the family on whom they should talk to and which questions they need to ask.
Head of RI Advice Group Darren Whereat said the system will help advisers differentiate their offering from the service that solicitors have traditionally provided.
"This is a proactive strategy to help our advisers expand their client service offers and create a more sustainable business model,” said Mr Whereat.
“Our focus on technology underpins the client engagement model and helps our advisers deliver an enhanced client experience.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all