RI Advice Group has launched its online Estate Planning Program to its network of 170 advisers.
The program includes the ‘Estate Planning for Life’ system which identifies estate planning gaps and produces a solicitor’s briefing note.
It also generates an action plan for the family in the event of death or trauma, advising the family on whom they should talk to and which questions they need to ask.
Head of RI Advice Group Darren Whereat said the system will help advisers differentiate their offering from the service that solicitors have traditionally provided.
"This is a proactive strategy to help our advisers expand their client service offers and create a more sustainable business model,” said Mr Whereat.
“Our focus on technology underpins the client engagement model and helps our advisers deliver an enhanced client experience.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Oct 2017Government names new ASIC chairBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Elders signs new practiceBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017ANZ to offload dealer groups to IOOFBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Oct 2017ATO anti-adviser bias called outBy Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Oct 2017Sentinel Private Wealth enters enforceable undertakingBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Oct 2017Advisers ‘failing’ clients by not investigating healthBy Staff Reporter
- view all