RI Advice Group has launched its online Estate Planning Program to its network of 170 advisers.
The program includes the ‘Estate Planning for Life’ system which identifies estate planning gaps and produces a solicitor’s briefing note.
It also generates an action plan for the family in the event of death or trauma, advising the family on whom they should talk to and which questions they need to ask.
Head of RI Advice Group Darren Whereat said the system will help advisers differentiate their offering from the service that solicitors have traditionally provided.
"This is a proactive strategy to help our advisers expand their client service offers and create a more sustainable business model,” said Mr Whereat.
“Our focus on technology underpins the client engagement model and helps our advisers deliver an enhanced client experience.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Dec 2018Advice bodies reach code monitoring agreementBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Dec 2018Court lays charges against former Sydney adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Dec 2018Fiducian buys Vic financial planning businessBy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Dec 2018ASIC permanently bans Victorian adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Dec 2018Melbourne-based dealer group loses AFSLBy James Mitchell
- 18 Dec 2018AFA appoints new chair of women advocacy bodyBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all