Exchange-traded fund specialist research house AltaVista has upgraded its suite of ETF-only strategic asset allocation model portfolios.
The SAA Model Portfolio menu is now delivered via two product streams which address a wider range of client investment needs and type profiles.
“Perhaps unlike other ETF Model Portfolio offerings, we specifically cater for differing investable amounts, client risk / age profiles and adviser implementation options in an ‘all in one’ suite of 18 models,” AltaVista Research head of research and corporate development Michael Turner said.
“Each product stream delivers an array of pure equity exposure, equity income and diversified portfolios with nominated minimum suggested investment amounts,” Mr Turner said.
AltaVista has seen demand from advisers seeking to develop their businesses and target a larger client type pool.
“The SAA models are designed across the client type matrix and structured to suit $20,000, $50,000 and $100,000-plus allocations,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Jul 2018Westpac drops SMSF loansBy Miranda Brownlee
- 17 Jul 2018MLC names Geoff Lloyd as CEOBy Reporter
- 17 Jul 2018Infocus makes two senior appointmentsBy Killian Plastow
- 17 Jul 2018Fitzpatricks appoints new CFOBy Reporter
- 16 Jul 2018Adviser incentives still valuable: ElixirBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Jul 2018Clients to benefit from commission ban: PollBy Killian Plastow
- view all