Listed financial services technology company Rubik Financial, owner of the COIN financial planning software, has announced its new chief executive.
In a statement to the ASX today, Rubik Financial chairman Craig Coleman announced that Niek Hoogenhout has been appointed group chief executive effective today.
Mr Hoogenhout was previously managing director of Boston Consulting Group Australia and New Zealand and a former managing director of Accenture (covering parts of Asia-Pacific) and is a graduate of Harvard Business School.
“Rubik is increasingly well positioned in a growing local market where clients seek dependability and demand more services from reputed providers,” Mr Hoogenhout said.
A Rubik spokesperson told ifa Mr Hoogenhout will sit above current managing director, wealth, Wayne Wilson and managing director, banking, Ken Carr.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Feb 2019CFS hamstrung advisers as they left for DoverBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Feb 2019Great advisers are going to thrive: Dow JonesBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Feb 2019NAB most distrusted bank, survey findsBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all