Listed financial services technology company Rubik Financial, owner of the COIN financial planning software, has announced its new chief executive.
In a statement to the ASX today, Rubik Financial chairman Craig Coleman announced that Niek Hoogenhout has been appointed group chief executive effective today.
Mr Hoogenhout was previously managing director of Boston Consulting Group Australia and New Zealand and a former managing director of Accenture (covering parts of Asia-Pacific) and is a graduate of Harvard Business School.
“Rubik is increasingly well positioned in a growing local market where clients seek dependability and demand more services from reputed providers,” Mr Hoogenhout said.
A Rubik spokesperson told ifa Mr Hoogenhout will sit above current managing director, wealth, Wayne Wilson and managing director, banking, Ken Carr.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Oct 2017Fiducian prepares for leadership transitionBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Industry association for insurance tech launchesBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Instos ‘struggling’ with IFA ascendancyBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Oct 2017CBA bosses accused of incompetenceBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all