Listed financial services technology company Rubik Financial, owner of the COIN financial planning software, has announced its new chief executive.
In a statement to the ASX today, Rubik Financial chairman Craig Coleman announced that Niek Hoogenhout has been appointed group chief executive effective today.
Mr Hoogenhout was previously managing director of Boston Consulting Group Australia and New Zealand and a former managing director of Accenture (covering parts of Asia-Pacific) and is a graduate of Harvard Business School.
“Rubik is increasingly well positioned in a growing local market where clients seek dependability and demand more services from reputed providers,” Mr Hoogenhout said.
A Rubik spokesperson told ifa Mr Hoogenhout will sit above current managing director, wealth, Wayne Wilson and managing director, banking, Ken Carr.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Oct 2018FASEA is setting a new standard for the industry: Assistant TreasurerBy Eliot Hastie
- 12 Oct 2018ASIC takes action on compliance breachesBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018FPA board announces new chairBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018New adviser capability added to IOOF offeringBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018AFA names new state directorsBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Oct 2018Westpac boss warns against further regulationBy Charbel Kadib
- view all