Listed financial services technology company Rubik Financial, owner of the COIN financial planning software, has announced its new chief executive.
In a statement to the ASX today, Rubik Financial chairman Craig Coleman announced that Niek Hoogenhout has been appointed group chief executive effective today.
Mr Hoogenhout was previously managing director of Boston Consulting Group Australia and New Zealand and a former managing director of Accenture (covering parts of Asia-Pacific) and is a graduate of Harvard Business School.
“Rubik is increasingly well positioned in a growing local market where clients seek dependability and demand more services from reputed providers,” Mr Hoogenhout said.
A Rubik spokesperson told ifa Mr Hoogenhout will sit above current managing director, wealth, Wayne Wilson and managing director, banking, Ken Carr.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Apr 2018Govt launches new corporate criminal crackdownBy Reporter
- 20 Apr 2018AMP CEO retires immediatelyBy Reporter
- 19 Apr 2018Commission questions compulsory FPA membershipBy Killian Plastow
- 19 Apr 2018CBA admits to fresh FOFA breachesBy Reporter
- 18 Apr 2018Royal commission villains could face jailBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Apr 2018CBA accused of ‘misleading’ royal commissionBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- view all