Listed financial services technology company Rubik Financial, owner of the COIN financial planning software, has announced its new chief executive.
In a statement to the ASX today, Rubik Financial chairman Craig Coleman announced that Niek Hoogenhout has been appointed group chief executive effective today.
Mr Hoogenhout was previously managing director of Boston Consulting Group Australia and New Zealand and a former managing director of Accenture (covering parts of Asia-Pacific) and is a graduate of Harvard Business School.
“Rubik is increasingly well positioned in a growing local market where clients seek dependability and demand more services from reputed providers,” Mr Hoogenhout said.
A Rubik spokesperson told ifa Mr Hoogenhout will sit above current managing director, wealth, Wayne Wilson and managing director, banking, Ken Carr.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2017Advisers key to ‘living the dream’: FPABy Staff Reporter
- 21 Aug 2017US IFA history repeats itself in AustraliaBy Killian Plastow
- 21 Aug 2017Licensees need greater scrutiny, PJC hearsBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- view all