The Association of Independently Owned Financial Professionals has approved DomaCom’s fractional property investment fund for inclusion on the Filtered Research list.
In a statement issued yesterday, DomaCom chief executive Arthur Naoumidis said the industry association’s decision to include the new fund reflects its “progressive” nature.
“The AIOFP [is] the first industry body to approve the new DomaCom fractional property investing fund,” said Mr Naoumidis. “They are a progressive group who have seen early on the benefits that the fractional model delivers investors.”
AIOFP executive director Peter Johnston said the association’s Filtered Research Committee (FRC) approved the fund due to its suitability for advisers working with SMSF investors.
“The FRC feels comfortable with the DomaCom process and recognises the truly unique characteristics of the offering,” he said.
“With the popularity of direct property in the SMSF market, we feel DomaCom offers an ideal way to still operate within ASIC’s jurisdiction whilst getting a spread of geographical risk.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Oct 2017Fiducian prepares for leadership transitionBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Industry association for insurance tech launchesBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Instos ‘struggling’ with IFA ascendancyBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Oct 2017CBA bosses accused of incompetenceBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all