COIN parent company Rubik Financial has announced it has entered an agreement to acquire 100 per cent of a financial planning revenue and commission software business.
In a statement issued today, the ASX-listed technology company announced it has entered a non-binding term sheet with Easy Dealer group, a division of AMEE Easy Software Solutions.
Under the agreement, Rubik will also acquire 100 per cent of AMEE from vendors once the acquisition of Easy Dealer is complete.
The statement also announces that the transaction with Revex Solutions has been completed, with the option of purchasing Revex after three years.
Rubik MD Wayne Wilson said the "automated solutions derived from the Revex and Easy Dealer transactions will provide planners robust, efficient and FoFA compliant commission and revenue information management and reporting".
More to come.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Oct 2017IFAs drive exchange-traded bond demandBy Jessica Yun
- 23 Oct 2017Fiducian prepares for leadership transitionBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Industry association for insurance tech launchesBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Instos ‘struggling’ with IFA ascendancyBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Oct 2017CBA bosses accused of incompetenceBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- view all