COIN parent company Rubik Financial has announced it has entered an agreement to acquire 100 per cent of a financial planning revenue and commission software business.
In a statement issued today, the ASX-listed technology company announced it has entered a non-binding term sheet with Easy Dealer group, a division of AMEE Easy Software Solutions.
Under the agreement, Rubik will also acquire 100 per cent of AMEE from vendors once the acquisition of Easy Dealer is complete.
The statement also announces that the transaction with Revex Solutions has been completed, with the option of purchasing Revex after three years.
Rubik MD Wayne Wilson said the "automated solutions derived from the Revex and Easy Dealer transactions will provide planners robust, efficient and FoFA compliant commission and revenue information management and reporting".
More to come.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- 22 Jan 2019BT releases 6 ‘core’ managed portfoliosBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Jan 2019Licence conditions placed on Sydney AFSLBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019O’Dwyer steps down from politicsBy Adrian Flores
- view all