COIN parent company Rubik Financial has announced it has entered an agreement to acquire 100 per cent of a financial planning revenue and commission software business.
In a statement issued today, the ASX-listed technology company announced it has entered a non-binding term sheet with Easy Dealer group, a division of AMEE Easy Software Solutions.
Under the agreement, Rubik will also acquire 100 per cent of AMEE from vendors once the acquisition of Easy Dealer is complete.
The statement also announces that the transaction with Revex Solutions has been completed, with the option of purchasing Revex after three years.
Rubik MD Wayne Wilson said the "automated solutions derived from the Revex and Easy Dealer transactions will provide planners robust, efficient and FoFA compliant commission and revenue information management and reporting".
More to come.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Nov 2018CBA admits lax attitude with ASIC on advice woesBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Nov 2018FASEA clarifies existing adviser educational standardsBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Nov 2018Days of ‘one-dimenional’ adviser are over: MentorBy Reporter
- 21 Nov 2018FPA attempts to ban Raftery from conferenceBy James Mitchell
- 20 Nov 2018FASEA standards still raise questions: AFABy Eliot Hastie
- 20 Nov 2018Industry group slams ‘cosmetic’ changes by FASEABy James Mitchell
- view all