COIN parent company Rubik Financial has announced it has entered an agreement to acquire 100 per cent of a financial planning revenue and commission software business.
In a statement issued today, the ASX-listed technology company announced it has entered a non-binding term sheet with Easy Dealer group, a division of AMEE Easy Software Solutions.
Under the agreement, Rubik will also acquire 100 per cent of AMEE from vendors once the acquisition of Easy Dealer is complete.
The statement also announces that the transaction with Revex Solutions has been completed, with the option of purchasing Revex after three years.
Rubik MD Wayne Wilson said the "automated solutions derived from the Revex and Easy Dealer transactions will provide planners robust, efficient and FoFA compliant commission and revenue information management and reporting".
More to come.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- view all