COIN parent company Rubik Financial has announced it has entered an agreement to acquire 100 per cent of a financial planning revenue and commission software business.
In a statement issued today, the ASX-listed technology company announced it has entered a non-binding term sheet with Easy Dealer group, a division of AMEE Easy Software Solutions.
Under the agreement, Rubik will also acquire 100 per cent of AMEE from vendors once the acquisition of Easy Dealer is complete.
The statement also announces that the transaction with Revex Solutions has been completed, with the option of purchasing Revex after three years.
Rubik MD Wayne Wilson said the "automated solutions derived from the Revex and Easy Dealer transactions will provide planners robust, efficient and FoFA compliant commission and revenue information management and reporting".
More to come.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all