Aberdeen Asset Management has made a number of senior executive appointments in its Asia-Pacific and Australian fixed income teams.
In a statement issued yesterday, the fund manager announced Victor Rodriguez as its head of Asia-Pacific fixed income, with Nick Bishop filling his shoes as incoming head of the Australian fixed income team.
Meanwhile, former Singapore-based Asia-Pacific fixed income head Anthony Michael will depart the company, with a statement from Aberdeen expressing that “he does so with Aberdeen’s best wishes”.
“These promotions recognise the depth and quality of Aberdeen’s investing talent,” said Aberdeen Australia managing director Brett Jolie.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Aug 2017Former ANZ adviser banned for lifeBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Aug 2017Industry veteran joins Bondi boutique’s boardBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Aug 2017Invest in next generation, says AWSBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017O’Dwyer announces EDR transition panelBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Aug 2017ASIC reveals recent enforcement activityBy Larissa Waterson
- 22 Aug 2017Advisers must become ‘lifestyle coaches’: ZurichBy Jessica Yun
- view all