Aberdeen Asset Management has made a number of senior executive appointments in its Asia-Pacific and Australian fixed income teams.
In a statement issued yesterday, the fund manager announced Victor Rodriguez as its head of Asia-Pacific fixed income, with Nick Bishop filling his shoes as incoming head of the Australian fixed income team.
Meanwhile, former Singapore-based Asia-Pacific fixed income head Anthony Michael will depart the company, with a statement from Aberdeen expressing that “he does so with Aberdeen’s best wishes”.
“These promotions recognise the depth and quality of Aberdeen’s investing talent,” said Aberdeen Australia managing director Brett Jolie.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all