Aberdeen Asset Management has made a number of senior executive appointments in its Asia-Pacific and Australian fixed income teams.
In a statement issued yesterday, the fund manager announced Victor Rodriguez as its head of Asia-Pacific fixed income, with Nick Bishop filling his shoes as incoming head of the Australian fixed income team.
Meanwhile, former Singapore-based Asia-Pacific fixed income head Anthony Michael will depart the company, with a statement from Aberdeen expressing that “he does so with Aberdeen’s best wishes”.
“These promotions recognise the depth and quality of Aberdeen’s investing talent,” said Aberdeen Australia managing director Brett Jolie.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Mar 2018Storm Financial directors finedBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Mar 2018Rethink the SOA, urges compliance expertBy Killian Plastow
- 22 Mar 2018AMP hires NAB corporate super GMBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Mar 2018FPA silent on latest FASEA guidanceBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- 21 Mar 2018Former adviser at centre of ABC satire rowBy Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Mar 2018Nick Hakes to depart AFABy Aleks Vickovich
- view all