Aberdeen Asset Management has made a number of senior executive appointments in its Asia-Pacific and Australian fixed income teams.
In a statement issued yesterday, the fund manager announced Victor Rodriguez as its head of Asia-Pacific fixed income, with Nick Bishop filling his shoes as incoming head of the Australian fixed income team.
Meanwhile, former Singapore-based Asia-Pacific fixed income head Anthony Michael will depart the company, with a statement from Aberdeen expressing that “he does so with Aberdeen’s best wishes”.
“These promotions recognise the depth and quality of Aberdeen’s investing talent,” said Aberdeen Australia managing director Brett Jolie.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 09:17Fintech should make advice ‘enjoyable’By Adrian Flores
- 09:19Hayne commission driving adviser tech shiftBy Adrian Flores
- 09:19MLC offers adviser incentive for digital platformBy Reporter
- 12 Nov 2018InvestSMART launches maxed feesBy Sarah Simpkins
- 13 Nov 2018Advice demand soaring despite reputation hitBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Nov 2018Former premier, advisers sound alarm on sex discriminationBy James Mitchell
- view all