Aberdeen Asset Management has made a number of senior executive appointments in its Asia-Pacific and Australian fixed income teams.
In a statement issued yesterday, the fund manager announced Victor Rodriguez as its head of Asia-Pacific fixed income, with Nick Bishop filling his shoes as incoming head of the Australian fixed income team.
Meanwhile, former Singapore-based Asia-Pacific fixed income head Anthony Michael will depart the company, with a statement from Aberdeen expressing that “he does so with Aberdeen’s best wishes”.
“These promotions recognise the depth and quality of Aberdeen’s investing talent,” said Aberdeen Australia managing director Brett Jolie.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all