Drawing on real world experiences of post traumatic stress disorder since the global financial crisis, psychologist Jack Singer has released a guidebook aimed specifically at financial advisers.
Dr Jack Singer PhD has released The Financial Advisor’s Ultimate Stress Mastery Guide to help combat a gowing number of instances of PSTD, as well as stress relating to increasing financial services regulation.
“This guide teaches advisers how to build resilience and emotional strength to permanently resist stress and burnout, regardless of inevitable stressors they face in their career,” said a statement from the author.
“The guide explains how to proactively build psychological immunity to stress, maintain optimal health, and successfully draw high value clients into their practices and retain them!”
Adviser Asset Solutions managing director and ifa blogger Brian Boggs offered his real life experiences of running a financial advice practice as a case study for the book.
“Dr Jack Singer has a great insight and understanding of how to deal with the stress associated with change, especially for advisers,” Mr Boggs said. “This book should be a must read for every adviser around the world.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Sep 2017ASIC permanently bans unlicensed SMSF spruikerBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Sep 2017Advisers recognised at Women in Finance AwardsBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Advisers not fully aware of LIF impacts: ZurichBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Red tape forces SMEs to cut staffBy Adam Zuchetti and Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Sep 2017Bitcoin 'dangerous and speculative', says MagellanBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Sep 2017ANZ calls for adviser transparencyBy Killian Plastow
- view all