Drawing on real world experiences of post traumatic stress disorder since the global financial crisis, psychologist Jack Singer has released a guidebook aimed specifically at financial advisers.
Dr Jack Singer PhD has released The Financial Advisor’s Ultimate Stress Mastery Guide to help combat a gowing number of instances of PSTD, as well as stress relating to increasing financial services regulation.
“This guide teaches advisers how to build resilience and emotional strength to permanently resist stress and burnout, regardless of inevitable stressors they face in their career,” said a statement from the author.
“The guide explains how to proactively build psychological immunity to stress, maintain optimal health, and successfully draw high value clients into their practices and retain them!”
Adviser Asset Solutions managing director and ifa blogger Brian Boggs offered his real life experiences of running a financial advice practice as a case study for the book.
“Dr Jack Singer has a great insight and understanding of how to deal with the stress associated with change, especially for advisers,” Mr Boggs said. “This book should be a must read for every adviser around the world.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Oct 2018ASIC reveals findings of CBA enforceable undertakingBy Adrian Flores
- 22 Oct 2018ARCO fund added to BT Panorama platformBy Adrian Flores
- 22 Oct 2018NAB well-placed to sell MLC wealth businessBy James Mitchell
- 22 Oct 2018CBA announces appointment of CFOBy Reporter
- 22 Oct 2018‘We’ve taken too long’ to fix advice problems: NABBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- view all