Netwealth has launched a mobile web application that will provide advisers and clients with individual or aggregated reporting on portfolio holdings and asset allocation and news.
The web application is device-agnostic, is now live and will operate on most smartphones and tablets and allow advisers to obtain client details.
Netwealth has also announced a number of other initiatives for 2014, including a range of enhanced transactions including bulk trading and new model portfolio functionality.
Netwealth executive director Matt Heine said the company was excited to be starting the year with so many enhancements across many areas of the product range.
“The new Netwealth mobile app is a big step for the business and an important part of our future development plans,” said Mr Heine.
“Advisers and consumers are increasingly using their phones or tablets to access important information and manage their wealth – we have worked hard to ensure that we delivered a great mobile experience and robust framework for future mobile developments.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- view all