Non-aligned dealer group Omniwealth Services has recruited an independent financial adviser to head up a separate Sydney-based entity of the financial planning group.
In a statement issued yesterday, Omniwealth announced that Clemente Diana has joined the group and will start and run “Omniwealth Sydney as a separate entity”.
“I have been looking to do something on my own for quite some time,” Ms Diana said.
“Acquiring my own licence simply didn’t make sense, from a cost and compliance point of view. The Omniwealth brand is strong so I wanted to tap into that strength. Owning my own practice under the Omniwealth brand is exciting as I get the economies of scale that otherwise would not be available to me”.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Mar 2018FSC appoints CBA executive GM to boardBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Mar 2018TAL Direct refunds $900,000By Staff Reporter
- 23 Mar 2018Open banking to improve advice accessibility: XinjaBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Mar 2018Former Macquarie exec named CPA CEOBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Mar 2018Fintech Business Awards 2018 winners announcedBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Mar 2018CommInsure launches digital claims serviceBy Staff Reporter
- view all