Non-aligned dealer group Omniwealth Services has recruited an independent financial adviser to head up a separate Sydney-based entity of the financial planning group.
In a statement issued yesterday, Omniwealth announced that Clemente Diana has joined the group and will start and run “Omniwealth Sydney as a separate entity”.
“I have been looking to do something on my own for quite some time,” Ms Diana said.
“Acquiring my own licence simply didn’t make sense, from a cost and compliance point of view. The Omniwealth brand is strong so I wanted to tap into that strength. Owning my own practice under the Omniwealth brand is exciting as I get the economies of scale that otherwise would not be available to me”.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all