Non-aligned dealer group Omniwealth Services has recruited an independent financial adviser to head up a separate Sydney-based entity of the financial planning group.
In a statement issued yesterday, Omniwealth announced that Clemente Diana has joined the group and will start and run “Omniwealth Sydney as a separate entity”.
“I have been looking to do something on my own for quite some time,” Ms Diana said.
“Acquiring my own licence simply didn’t make sense, from a cost and compliance point of view. The Omniwealth brand is strong so I wanted to tap into that strength. Owning my own practice under the Omniwealth brand is exciting as I get the economies of scale that otherwise would not be available to me”.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all