Non-aligned dealer group Omniwealth Services has recruited an independent financial adviser to head up a separate Sydney-based entity of the financial planning group.
In a statement issued yesterday, Omniwealth announced that Clemente Diana has joined the group and will start and run “Omniwealth Sydney as a separate entity”.
“I have been looking to do something on my own for quite some time,” Ms Diana said.
“Acquiring my own licence simply didn’t make sense, from a cost and compliance point of view. The Omniwealth brand is strong so I wanted to tap into that strength. Owning my own practice under the Omniwealth brand is exciting as I get the economies of scale that otherwise would not be available to me”.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 26 Jun 2017ASIC extends super SOA deadlineBy Staff Reporter
- 26 Jun 2017CPA CEO receives $4.9m parachuteBy Aleks Vickovich
- 26 Jun 2017Countplus adds new member to boardBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Jun 2017ASIC bans former Suncorp financial adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Jun 2017CommInsure cuts retail distribution teamBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Jun 2017Clearview firm picks up 'Licensee of the Year'By Staff Reporter
- view all