Non-aligned dealer group Omniwealth Services has recruited an independent financial adviser to head up a separate Sydney-based entity of the financial planning group.
In a statement issued yesterday, Omniwealth announced that Clemente Diana has joined the group and will start and run “Omniwealth Sydney as a separate entity”.
“I have been looking to do something on my own for quite some time,” Ms Diana said.
“Acquiring my own licence simply didn’t make sense, from a cost and compliance point of view. The Omniwealth brand is strong so I wanted to tap into that strength. Owning my own practice under the Omniwealth brand is exciting as I get the economies of scale that otherwise would not be available to me”.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 Jun 2018Sam Henderson to retire from financial adviceBy Reporter
- 25 Jun 2018CBA to spin off 'independent' CFS GroupBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Awards night recognises young adviser of the yearBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018AMP chair urges RC to not to restrict business modelsBy Killian Plastow
- 22 Jun 2018David Murray takes reins as AMP chairmanBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks announces new licensee bossBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all