Two long-serving Australian financial advisers have been appointed to senior executive positions with the Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) association.
In a statement issued yesterday, MDRT Australia chairperson Ross Hultgren announced that Bev Carlyon has been appointed divisional vice president of the MDRT membership and communications division, while Sue Paterson has been named as MDRT Australia deputy chairperson.
Ms Carlyon is principal of Integrated Professional Services in Sydney, an authorised representative of Matrix Planning Solutions and an Association of Financial Advisers stalwart, as one of only 28 AFA members to have achieved 25 years of membership.
“Joining MDRT ignited a passion within me to give back to the organisation that gave so much to me and, in doing so, provided the opportunity to learn, develop and contribute,” Ms Carlyon said.
Sue Patterson is also a high profile member of the AFA – currently director of the Queensland chapter – and is principal of Suncorp-aligned advice firm Business Insurance Group in Brisbane.
Ms Patterson is working closely on the MDRT Down Under Tour national roadshow slated for February 2014.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all