Two long-serving Australian financial advisers have been appointed to senior executive positions with the Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) association.
In a statement issued yesterday, MDRT Australia chairperson Ross Hultgren announced that Bev Carlyon has been appointed divisional vice president of the MDRT membership and communications division, while Sue Paterson has been named as MDRT Australia deputy chairperson.
Ms Carlyon is principal of Integrated Professional Services in Sydney, an authorised representative of Matrix Planning Solutions and an Association of Financial Advisers stalwart, as one of only 28 AFA members to have achieved 25 years of membership.
“Joining MDRT ignited a passion within me to give back to the organisation that gave so much to me and, in doing so, provided the opportunity to learn, develop and contribute,” Ms Carlyon said.
Sue Patterson is also a high profile member of the AFA – currently director of the Queensland chapter – and is principal of Suncorp-aligned advice firm Business Insurance Group in Brisbane.
Ms Patterson is working closely on the MDRT Down Under Tour national roadshow slated for February 2014.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all