Fund manager La Trobe Financial has announced it is putting together a support package to assist customers affected by bushfires raging in NSW.
“It is important to support our community during such a crisis and we have therefore put together a Hardship Assistance Team to make the necessary assessments and assist the community,” said La Trobe chief operating officer Brian Ford.
On the mortgage lending side of the business, La Trobe has said it will offer loan assistance and postponement possibilities for affected customers.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Mar 2018ASIC defends enforcement decisionsBy Killian Plastow
- 20 Mar 2018O’Dwyer stands firm on educationBy Killian Plastow and Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Mar 2018Zurich opts to keep OnePath brandBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Mar 2018FASEA opens consultation on education pathwaysBy Staff Reporter
- 19 Mar 2018Partnership launches as ‘alternative to self-licensing’By Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Mar 2018ANZ to suspend asset finance lendingBy Staff Reporter
- view all