Fund manager La Trobe Financial has announced it is putting together a support package to assist customers affected by bushfires raging in NSW.
“It is important to support our community during such a crisis and we have therefore put together a Hardship Assistance Team to make the necessary assessments and assist the community,” said La Trobe chief operating officer Brian Ford.
On the mortgage lending side of the business, La Trobe has said it will offer loan assistance and postponement possibilities for affected customers.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Oct 2017Managed accounts drive revenue: researchBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Midwinter and PractiFI announce integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Hub24 announces partnership with EurozBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- view all