Fund manager La Trobe Financial has announced it is putting together a support package to assist customers affected by bushfires raging in NSW.
“It is important to support our community during such a crisis and we have therefore put together a Hardship Assistance Team to make the necessary assessments and assist the community,” said La Trobe chief operating officer Brian Ford.
On the mortgage lending side of the business, La Trobe has said it will offer loan assistance and postponement possibilities for affected customers.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 26 Jun 2017Former AMP adviser gets permanent banBy Staff Reporter
- 26 Jun 2017ASIC extends super SOA deadlineBy Staff Reporter
- 26 Jun 2017CPA CEO receives $4.9m parachuteBy Aleks Vickovich
- 26 Jun 2017Countplus adds new member to boardBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Jun 2017ASIC bans former Suncorp financial adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Jun 2017CommInsure cuts retail distribution teamBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all