Fund manager La Trobe Financial has announced it is putting together a support package to assist customers affected by bushfires raging in NSW.
“It is important to support our community during such a crisis and we have therefore put together a Hardship Assistance Team to make the necessary assessments and assist the community,” said La Trobe chief operating officer Brian Ford.
On the mortgage lending side of the business, La Trobe has said it will offer loan assistance and postponement possibilities for affected customers.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Jun 2018AMP chair urges RC to not to restrict business modelsBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018David Murray takes reins as AMP chairmanBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks announces new licensee bossBy Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Jun 2018AFSL regime stifling client-centric advice: FPABy Killian Plastow
- 21 Jun 2018Henderson Maxwell to merge with AZ NGA firmBy Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Jun 2018Aon caught lying about Dover licensing offerBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all