The Association of Financial Advisers has announced the 2013 Adviser of the Year award recipient at a ceremony on the Gold Coast.
Jenny Brown, owner and senior financial adviser at JBS Financial Strategists in Melbourne has been named the recipient of the award, which recognises leadership, innovation and best practice advice provision.
Ms Brown is an SMSF specialist and authorised representative of dealer group Professional Investment Services (PIS).
In announcing the award, AFA chief executive Brad Fox attributed the honour to Ms Brown’s contribution to the industry as a role model for other practitioners.
“Jenny is an outstanding inspiration for other advisers and we believe that through her leadership and mentoring roles she will help the advice profession to develop, mature and prosper,” Mr Fox said.
Mr Fox paid homage to all of the finalists and to the Adviser of the Year award process.
“We believe that by recognising the talents of the best financial advisers in Australia and sharing these with the broader community we will create the environment where great advice can be provided to more Australians,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all