BT Financial Group now has one million life insurance policies in force, pointing to demand from independent financial advisers as a factor in the growth story.
The Westpac-aligned group said its customer-centric approach has paid dividends since rolling out its insurance offer to the IFA market in 2011, with “82 per cent of respondents to a claims survey [rating] their experience as ‘excellent’.”
“The milestone of one million policies and excellent customer service performance don’t come about by chance,” said BT head of life insurance Phil Hay.
“It has been the direct result of focusing on advisers and their clients to deliver what we think are the best products and services in the market.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Jan 2019Advisers to suffer ‘horrendously’ from FASEABy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Jan 2019Praemium FUA up 14%, reveals platform upgradeBy Adrian Flores
- 17 Jan 2019ASIC takes court action against former adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019NAB FP seeks resolution of false witness investigationBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019High demand for advisers and paraplanners in 2019By Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019Foreign adviser qualification standards finalisedBy Adrian Flores
- view all