BT Financial Group now has one million life insurance policies in force, pointing to demand from independent financial advisers as a factor in the growth story.
The Westpac-aligned group said its customer-centric approach has paid dividends since rolling out its insurance offer to the IFA market in 2011, with “82 per cent of respondents to a claims survey [rating] their experience as ‘excellent’.”
“The milestone of one million policies and excellent customer service performance don’t come about by chance,” said BT head of life insurance Phil Hay.
“It has been the direct result of focusing on advisers and their clients to deliver what we think are the best products and services in the market.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- view all