BT Financial Group now has one million life insurance policies in force, pointing to demand from independent financial advisers as a factor in the growth story.
The Westpac-aligned group said its customer-centric approach has paid dividends since rolling out its insurance offer to the IFA market in 2011, with “82 per cent of respondents to a claims survey [rating] their experience as ‘excellent’.”
“The milestone of one million policies and excellent customer service performance don’t come about by chance,” said BT head of life insurance Phil Hay.
“It has been the direct result of focusing on advisers and their clients to deliver what we think are the best products and services in the market.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all