BT Financial Group now has one million life insurance policies in force, pointing to demand from independent financial advisers as a factor in the growth story.
The Westpac-aligned group said its customer-centric approach has paid dividends since rolling out its insurance offer to the IFA market in 2011, with “82 per cent of respondents to a claims survey [rating] their experience as ‘excellent’.”
“The milestone of one million policies and excellent customer service performance don’t come about by chance,” said BT head of life insurance Phil Hay.
“It has been the direct result of focusing on advisers and their clients to deliver what we think are the best products and services in the market.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all