BT Financial Group now has one million life insurance policies in force, pointing to demand from independent financial advisers as a factor in the growth story.
The Westpac-aligned group said its customer-centric approach has paid dividends since rolling out its insurance offer to the IFA market in 2011, with “82 per cent of respondents to a claims survey [rating] their experience as ‘excellent’.”
“The milestone of one million policies and excellent customer service performance don’t come about by chance,” said BT head of life insurance Phil Hay.
“It has been the direct result of focusing on advisers and their clients to deliver what we think are the best products and services in the market.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jun 2018FASEA names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Sexual harassment debate sparked in US advice industryBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018Dealer group to appear before royal commission’s fourth roundBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018BT turns off grandfathered commissions for salaried advisersBy Killian Plastow
- 20 Jun 2018Product providers back Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018Consultant calls for ‘restricted’ product adviceBy Tim Stewart
- view all