The Australian Prudential Regulatory Authority has granted a MySuper licence for its superannuation offering, and specifically, its IOOF Balanced Investor Trust.
“IOOF MySuper offers members an appropriate investment option for those who don’t make a choice when they commence with us,” said IOOF managing director Chris Kelaher.
“Our superannuation platforms have always offered clients and advisers access to quality investment options, industry leading customer service and value for money. IOOF MySuper is simply a continuation of this approach.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Sep 2017ASIC permanently bans unlicensed SMSF spruikerBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Sep 2017Advisers recognised at Women in Finance AwardsBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Advisers not fully aware of LIF impacts: ZurichBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Red tape forces SMEs to cut staffBy Adam Zuchetti and Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Sep 2017Bitcoin 'dangerous and speculative', says MagellanBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Sep 2017ANZ calls for adviser transparencyBy Killian Plastow
- view all