The Australian Prudential Regulatory Authority has granted a MySuper licence for its superannuation offering, and specifically, its IOOF Balanced Investor Trust.
“IOOF MySuper offers members an appropriate investment option for those who don’t make a choice when they commence with us,” said IOOF managing director Chris Kelaher.
“Our superannuation platforms have always offered clients and advisers access to quality investment options, industry leading customer service and value for money. IOOF MySuper is simply a continuation of this approach.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all