The Australian Prudential Regulatory Authority has granted a MySuper licence for its superannuation offering, and specifically, its IOOF Balanced Investor Trust.
“IOOF MySuper offers members an appropriate investment option for those who don’t make a choice when they commence with us,” said IOOF managing director Chris Kelaher.
“Our superannuation platforms have always offered clients and advisers access to quality investment options, industry leading customer service and value for money. IOOF MySuper is simply a continuation of this approach.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- view all