The Australian Prudential Regulatory Authority has granted a MySuper licence for its superannuation offering, and specifically, its IOOF Balanced Investor Trust.
“IOOF MySuper offers members an appropriate investment option for those who don’t make a choice when they commence with us,” said IOOF managing director Chris Kelaher.
“Our superannuation platforms have always offered clients and advisers access to quality investment options, industry leading customer service and value for money. IOOF MySuper is simply a continuation of this approach.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jul 2018Sunsuper makes new board appointmentBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018Cardena announces partnership with loan brokerageBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018Royal Commission reveals round five focusBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018FASEA issues draft professional year guidanceBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018AAT reduces adviser’s banning periodBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018BT announces Panorama pricing changesBy Reporter
- view all