The Australian Prudential Regulatory Authority has granted a MySuper licence for its superannuation offering, and specifically, its IOOF Balanced Investor Trust.
“IOOF MySuper offers members an appropriate investment option for those who don’t make a choice when they commence with us,” said IOOF managing director Chris Kelaher.
“Our superannuation platforms have always offered clients and advisers access to quality investment options, industry leading customer service and value for money. IOOF MySuper is simply a continuation of this approach.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Apr 2018Govt launches new corporate criminal crackdownBy Reporter
- 20 Apr 2018AMP CEO retires immediatelyBy Reporter
- 19 Apr 2018Commission questions compulsory FPA membershipBy Killian Plastow
- 19 Apr 2018CBA admits to fresh FOFA breachesBy Reporter
- 18 Apr 2018Royal commission villains could face jailBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Apr 2018CBA accused of ‘misleading’ royal commissionBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- view all