Van Eck Global’s ETF business Market Vectors has announced it will launch four new Australian exchange traded funds on the Australian Securities Exchange.
According to a statement from the company, “the four new Australian ETFs are designed to track purpose-built pure-play indices specifically developed for Australian investors by Market Vectors Index Solutions (MVIS), the index company of Van Eck Global”.
“I am pleased to announce that once launched, the ETFs will provide investors with targeted investment opportunities that offer a high level of transparency, liquidity and diversification,” said Market Vectors managing director Arian Neiron.
“Our ETFs are based on purpose-built pure-play indices, designed to better capture the performance of a particular sector of the Australian economy.”
“Market Vectors is entering the Australian market place with innovative investment products that intelligently capture a desired market exposure and are priced competitively for all types of Australian investors.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Oct 2017Shipton ‘most qualified’ for ASIC role: O’DwyerBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 17 Oct 2017Government names new ASIC chairBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Elders signs new practiceBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017ANZ to offload dealer groups to IOOFBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Oct 2017ATO anti-adviser bias called outBy Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Oct 2017Sentinel Private Wealth enters enforceable undertakingBy Staff Reporter
- view all