Van Eck Global’s ETF business Market Vectors has announced it will launch four new Australian exchange traded funds on the Australian Securities Exchange.
According to a statement from the company, “the four new Australian ETFs are designed to track purpose-built pure-play indices specifically developed for Australian investors by Market Vectors Index Solutions (MVIS), the index company of Van Eck Global”.
“I am pleased to announce that once launched, the ETFs will provide investors with targeted investment opportunities that offer a high level of transparency, liquidity and diversification,” said Market Vectors managing director Arian Neiron.
“Our ETFs are based on purpose-built pure-play indices, designed to better capture the performance of a particular sector of the Australian economy.”
“Market Vectors is entering the Australian market place with innovative investment products that intelligently capture a desired market exposure and are priced competitively for all types of Australian investors.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Dec 2018FASEA names provider for adviser examBy Adrian Flores
- 17 Dec 2018Former Liberal leader to join Crescent boardBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- view all