Van Eck Global’s ETF business Market Vectors has announced it will launch four new Australian exchange traded funds on the Australian Securities Exchange.
According to a statement from the company, “the four new Australian ETFs are designed to track purpose-built pure-play indices specifically developed for Australian investors by Market Vectors Index Solutions (MVIS), the index company of Van Eck Global”.
“I am pleased to announce that once launched, the ETFs will provide investors with targeted investment opportunities that offer a high level of transparency, liquidity and diversification,” said Market Vectors managing director Arian Neiron.
“Our ETFs are based on purpose-built pure-play indices, designed to better capture the performance of a particular sector of the Australian economy.”
“Market Vectors is entering the Australian market place with innovative investment products that intelligently capture a desired market exposure and are priced competitively for all types of Australian investors.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Aug 2018Grandfathering is not in consumers’ interests: KellBy Tim Stewart
- 17 Aug 2018Advisers can ‘professionalise’ clients’ philanthropyBy Lucy Dean and Killian Plastow
- 17 Aug 2018Standalone robo-advisers ‘will not attract’ HNW investorsBy Reporter
- 17 Aug 2018Assess super on value not fees, Rice Warner urgesBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Aug 2018ANZ taken to task over ‘misleading’ general adviceBy Reporter
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- view all