Van Eck Global’s ETF business Market Vectors has announced it will launch four new Australian exchange traded funds on the Australian Securities Exchange.
According to a statement from the company, “the four new Australian ETFs are designed to track purpose-built pure-play indices specifically developed for Australian investors by Market Vectors Index Solutions (MVIS), the index company of Van Eck Global”.
“I am pleased to announce that once launched, the ETFs will provide investors with targeted investment opportunities that offer a high level of transparency, liquidity and diversification,” said Market Vectors managing director Arian Neiron.
“Our ETFs are based on purpose-built pure-play indices, designed to better capture the performance of a particular sector of the Australian economy.”
“Market Vectors is entering the Australian market place with innovative investment products that intelligently capture a desired market exposure and are priced competitively for all types of Australian investors.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 Jun 2018Sam Henderson to retire from financial adviceBy Reporter
- 25 Jun 2018CBA to spin off 'independent' CFS GroupBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Awards night recognises young adviser of the yearBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018AMP chair urges RC to not to restrict business modelsBy Killian Plastow
- 22 Jun 2018David Murray takes reins as AMP chairmanBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks announces new licensee bossBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all