Van Eck Global’s ETF business Market Vectors has announced it will launch four new Australian exchange traded funds on the Australian Securities Exchange.
According to a statement from the company, “the four new Australian ETFs are designed to track purpose-built pure-play indices specifically developed for Australian investors by Market Vectors Index Solutions (MVIS), the index company of Van Eck Global”.
“I am pleased to announce that once launched, the ETFs will provide investors with targeted investment opportunities that offer a high level of transparency, liquidity and diversification,” said Market Vectors managing director Arian Neiron.
“Our ETFs are based on purpose-built pure-play indices, designed to better capture the performance of a particular sector of the Australian economy.”
“Market Vectors is entering the Australian market place with innovative investment products that intelligently capture a desired market exposure and are priced competitively for all types of Australian investors.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 26 Jun 2017ASIC extends super SOA deadlineBy Staff Reporter
- 26 Jun 2017CPA CEO receives $4.9m parachuteBy Aleks Vickovich
- 26 Jun 2017Countplus adds new member to boardBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Jun 2017ASIC bans former Suncorp financial adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Jun 2017CommInsure cuts retail distribution teamBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Jun 2017Clearview firm picks up 'Licensee of the Year'By Staff Reporter
- view all