Eastern Asset Management Ltd (EAM) has announced that it will be releasing its global tactical model on the Praemium SMA platform.
This global tactical model portfolio will use global tactical asset allocation and ASX listed exchange traded funds to generate absolute returns. The model will utilize a systematic trend-following program designed to capture long-term trends across all asset classes.
EAM’s CEO Andrew McKay stated that it was an exciting product launch for the company.
“The Global Tactical model provides advisers & clients with a ‘hedge fund-like’ absolute return strategy within the SMA space that broadens the investable universe for advisers beyond the normal long-only Australian equity model,” said Mr McKay.
“On top of all of the efficiency benefits of accessing investments via an SMA platform like Praemium's, it's cheaper, more transparent & more liquid than most competing funds so we expect it will have great appeal to forward thinking advisers & clients,” he added.
Other benefits of the model include global multi-asset exposure, low correlation to traditional asset classes and no shorting, leverage or use of derivatives.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Jan 2019ASIC imposes conditions on Sydney licenseeBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019FASEA locks in educational pathways policyBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019Industry fund makes advice market move with hiresBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019ANZ pushes on with wealth sale to IOOFBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Jan 2019Advisers to embrace AI ahead of FASEA codeBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Jan 2019Managed Accounts shakes up senior teamBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all