Yesterday, ifa reported that an entity formerly trading as BTS Accountants and Financial Service Pty Ltd (ACN 051 903 505) has been placed in liquidation, as revealed by an ASIC insolvency notice, with external Delloite administrators appointed.
While this is correct, ifa mistakenly identified the entity under administration as a company currently trading under the name ‘BTS Accountants & Financial Services’ – ABN 63015055685 – of which Bronwyn Tyrell is a director and authorised representative of Count Financial .
ifa understands that the entity in liquidation sold its assets and client book in October 2012, and that the company now trading under the name is a separate entity which is actively registered with ASIC and is fully solvent and operational.
ifa apologises to the directors of BTS Accountants & Financial Services, and its licensee Count Financial, for the inaccuracies in the initial report.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Apr 2018Govt launches new corporate criminal crackdownBy Reporter
- 20 Apr 2018AMP CEO retires immediatelyBy Reporter
- 19 Apr 2018Commission questions compulsory FPA membershipBy Killian Plastow
- 19 Apr 2018CBA admits to fresh FOFA breachesBy Reporter
- 18 Apr 2018Royal commission villains could face jailBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Apr 2018CBA accused of ‘misleading’ royal commissionBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- view all