Yesterday, ifa reported that an entity formerly trading as BTS Accountants and Financial Service Pty Ltd (ACN 051 903 505) has been placed in liquidation, as revealed by an ASIC insolvency notice, with external Delloite administrators appointed.
While this is correct, ifa mistakenly identified the entity under administration as a company currently trading under the name ‘BTS Accountants & Financial Services’ – ABN 63015055685 – of which Bronwyn Tyrell is a director and authorised representative of Count Financial .
ifa understands that the entity in liquidation sold its assets and client book in October 2012, and that the company now trading under the name is a separate entity which is actively registered with ASIC and is fully solvent and operational.
ifa apologises to the directors of BTS Accountants & Financial Services, and its licensee Count Financial, for the inaccuracies in the initial report.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- view all