Yesterday, ifa reported that an entity formerly trading as BTS Accountants and Financial Service Pty Ltd (ACN 051 903 505) has been placed in liquidation, as revealed by an ASIC insolvency notice, with external Delloite administrators appointed.
While this is correct, ifa mistakenly identified the entity under administration as a company currently trading under the name ‘BTS Accountants & Financial Services’ – ABN 63015055685 – of which Bronwyn Tyrell is a director and authorised representative of Count Financial .
ifa understands that the entity in liquidation sold its assets and client book in October 2012, and that the company now trading under the name is a separate entity which is actively registered with ASIC and is fully solvent and operational.
ifa apologises to the directors of BTS Accountants & Financial Services, and its licensee Count Financial, for the inaccuracies in the initial report.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all