Yesterday, ifa reported that an entity formerly trading as BTS Accountants and Financial Service Pty Ltd (ACN 051 903 505) has been placed in liquidation, as revealed by an ASIC insolvency notice, with external Delloite administrators appointed.
While this is correct, ifa mistakenly identified the entity under administration as a company currently trading under the name ‘BTS Accountants & Financial Services’ – ABN 63015055685 – of which Bronwyn Tyrell is a director and authorised representative of Count Financial .
ifa understands that the entity in liquidation sold its assets and client book in October 2012, and that the company now trading under the name is a separate entity which is actively registered with ASIC and is fully solvent and operational.
ifa apologises to the directors of BTS Accountants & Financial Services, and its licensee Count Financial, for the inaccuracies in the initial report.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- 22 Jan 2019BT releases 6 ‘core’ managed portfoliosBy Eliot Hastie
- view all