National Australia Bank's (NAB's) two MySuper options have been given approval by the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA).
The MLC My super and Plum MySuper products will both provide a single diversified investment strategy aimed at maximising retirement outcomes for default members.
“Our MySuper offers are fully integrated with the more than 40 investment options available on our corporate super products to give members more choice when it comes to their retirement,” said NAB executive general manager for corporate and institutional wealth, Paul Carter.
“Members whose superannuation savings are in MLC MySuper and Plum MySuper will also continue to have access to the other features that make our corporate super products among the best in the market.
“Among these features are member advice services, from superannuation and investment education programs to financial advice; online support; MLC Member Rewards; and the innovative Best Doctors medical assistance service.”
Both options will feature tailored workplace insurance or a life-stage investment offer to provide members with appropriate cover based on age.
MLC MySuper and Plum MySuper will be available towards the end of the year.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Nov 2018ASIC bans financial services representativeBy Eliot Hastie
- 14 Nov 2018Fintech should make advice ‘enjoyable’By Adrian Flores
- 14 Nov 2018Hayne commission driving adviser tech shiftBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Nov 2018InvestSMART launches maxed feesBy Sarah Simpkins
- 13 Nov 2018Advice demand soaring despite reputation hitBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Nov 2018Former premier, advisers sound alarm on sex discriminationBy James Mitchell
- view all