TAL Life has announced several enhancements to its accelerated protection offering, including a number of products now available to retail and self-managed super fund investors.
The upgrade aims to make a number of its insurance products more accessible and flexible when purchasing through super, off the back of research that suggests 70 per cent of all life insurance is bought through superannuation.
Under the changes, Stand Alone TPD (total and permanent disability) will now be available to retail super funds and Superlink Stand Alone TPD will be available to retail super funds and SMSFs, among other enhancements.
“When upgrading our products, we look beyond the product itself and at the whole experience – for both advisers and the end customer,” TAL general manager, marketing and retail, Greg Johnson said.
“As well as product enhancements, we reviewed our service offering for both underwriting and claims and we improved two of our existing underwriting offerings for new professionals and farmers, as well as set a new standard in a core TAL service offering, TeleClaims.”
The statement announcing the changes added that the company remains committed to its adviser training programs.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 26 May 2017IOOF breakaway group sets up AFSLBy Aleks Vickovich
- 26 May 2017Midwinter launches new calculator for advisersBy Staff Reporter
- 26 May 2017IOOF announces new online trading functionalityBy Staff Reporter
- 26 May 2017Australia beats global average for financial literacyBy Staff Reporter
- 25 May 2017AMP looks to salaried channel for revenueBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- 25 May 2017ASIC commissioner reappointedBy Staff Reporter
- view all