TAL Life has announced several enhancements to its accelerated protection offering, including a number of products now available to retail and self-managed super fund investors.
The upgrade aims to make a number of its insurance products more accessible and flexible when purchasing through super, off the back of research that suggests 70 per cent of all life insurance is bought through superannuation.
Under the changes, Stand Alone TPD (total and permanent disability) will now be available to retail super funds and Superlink Stand Alone TPD will be available to retail super funds and SMSFs, among other enhancements.
“When upgrading our products, we look beyond the product itself and at the whole experience – for both advisers and the end customer,” TAL general manager, marketing and retail, Greg Johnson said.
“As well as product enhancements, we reviewed our service offering for both underwriting and claims and we improved two of our existing underwriting offerings for new professionals and farmers, as well as set a new standard in a core TAL service offering, TeleClaims.”
The statement announcing the changes added that the company remains committed to its adviser training programs.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Jan 2019Advisers to suffer ‘horrendously’ from FASEABy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Jan 2019Praemium FUA up 14%, reveals platform upgradeBy Adrian Flores
- 17 Jan 2019ASIC takes court action against former adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019NAB FP seeks resolution of false witness investigationBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019High demand for advisers and paraplanners in 2019By Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019Foreign adviser qualification standards finalisedBy Adrian Flores
- view all