Independent platform provider Investorfirst has added a Perpetual separately managed account to its flagship HUB24 platform.
Investorfirst acting chief executive Jason Entwhistle said with the addition of the Perpetual SMA there are now more than 150 total SMA/managed portfolio products (provided by 45 managers, asset consultants and dealer groups) on the HUB24 investment and superannuation platform.
The perpetual Direct Equity Alpha Portfolio is available to all advisers using the platform, Investorfirst stated.
“We are delighted that a fund manager of the calibre of Perpetual Investments has selected HUB24 to host their SMA,” Mr Entwhistle said.
Mr Entwhistle added the group plans to announce several new enhancements and initiatives through the remainder of 2013.
There are now more than 800 wholesale managed funds, 1,000 listed securities, and multiple term deposit and insurance options, including the recently added AIA retail life insurance products, on the platform, Investorfirst stated.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Apr 2018Govt launches new corporate criminal crackdownBy Reporter
- 20 Apr 2018AMP CEO retires immediatelyBy Reporter
- 19 Apr 2018Commission questions compulsory FPA membershipBy Killian Plastow
- 19 Apr 2018CBA admits to fresh FOFA breachesBy Reporter
- 18 Apr 2018Royal commission villains could face jailBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Apr 2018CBA accused of ‘misleading’ royal commissionBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- view all