Independent platform provider Investorfirst has added a Perpetual separately managed account to its flagship HUB24 platform.
Investorfirst acting chief executive Jason Entwhistle said with the addition of the Perpetual SMA there are now more than 150 total SMA/managed portfolio products (provided by 45 managers, asset consultants and dealer groups) on the HUB24 investment and superannuation platform.
The perpetual Direct Equity Alpha Portfolio is available to all advisers using the platform, Investorfirst stated.
“We are delighted that a fund manager of the calibre of Perpetual Investments has selected HUB24 to host their SMA,” Mr Entwhistle said.
Mr Entwhistle added the group plans to announce several new enhancements and initiatives through the remainder of 2013.
There are now more than 800 wholesale managed funds, 1,000 listed securities, and multiple term deposit and insurance options, including the recently added AIA retail life insurance products, on the platform, Investorfirst stated.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jul 2018Sunsuper makes new board appointmentBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018Cardena announces partnership with loan brokerageBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018Royal Commission reveals round five focusBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018FASEA issues draft professional year guidanceBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018AAT reduces adviser’s banning periodBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018BT announces Panorama pricing changesBy Reporter
- view all