AMP Financial Planning has been named as the corporate partner of the Association of Financial Advisers Inspire program aimed at connecting and growing the number of women in the financial advice industry.
“We are delighted to welcome AMP Financial Planning as corporate partner of Inspire,” said AFA chief executive Brad Fox.
“They were quick to jump at the opportunity to be involved and are now an important part of the initiative.”
Describing the project as a “stepping stone of the development of the diversity of the profession”, AMP FP managing director Michael Guggenheimer said the dealer group was pleased the support Inspire.
“Inspire provides a network and professional community for women in financial services to inspire them to make the very best of their abilities, while also encouraging the profession as a whole to better understand both the vital role female advisers play and the needs of female clients,” he said.
Inspire officially launches later this month.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 Sep 2018Failed advice firm was ‘a proven success story’: DalyBy Adrian Flores and James Mitchell
- 25 Sep 2018New city added to FPA’s Women in Wealth programBy Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018Fund managers charging fees for underperformanceBy Eliot Hastie
- 25 Sep 2018Government minister to address AFA conferenceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Netwealth recruits former BT managerBy Reporter
- view all