AMP Financial Planning has been named as the corporate partner of the Association of Financial Advisers Inspire program aimed at connecting and growing the number of women in the financial advice industry.
“We are delighted to welcome AMP Financial Planning as corporate partner of Inspire,” said AFA chief executive Brad Fox.
“They were quick to jump at the opportunity to be involved and are now an important part of the initiative.”
Describing the project as a “stepping stone of the development of the diversity of the profession”, AMP FP managing director Michael Guggenheimer said the dealer group was pleased the support Inspire.
“Inspire provides a network and professional community for women in financial services to inspire them to make the very best of their abilities, while also encouraging the profession as a whole to better understand both the vital role female advisers play and the needs of female clients,” he said.
Inspire officially launches later this month.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- 10:05Formerly banned adviser to face further ASIC chargesBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 10:09New evidence for self-licensing surgeBy Aleks Vickovich and Linda Santacruz
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- view all