AMP Financial Planning has been named as the corporate partner of the Association of Financial Advisers Inspire program aimed at connecting and growing the number of women in the financial advice industry.
“We are delighted to welcome AMP Financial Planning as corporate partner of Inspire,” said AFA chief executive Brad Fox.
“They were quick to jump at the opportunity to be involved and are now an important part of the initiative.”
Describing the project as a “stepping stone of the development of the diversity of the profession”, AMP FP managing director Michael Guggenheimer said the dealer group was pleased the support Inspire.
“Inspire provides a network and professional community for women in financial services to inspire them to make the very best of their abilities, while also encouraging the profession as a whole to better understand both the vital role female advisers play and the needs of female clients,” he said.
Inspire officially launches later this month.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all