Marketing product provider Advant Group has released a new client communication tool on the back of increasing demand.
The tool, Advant Plus, allows advisers to more easily create branded newsletters responding to investment markets and current news events.
Advant said the product was developed to address the growing need for advisers to maintain a regulator touch point with their clients.
“The key advantages of Advant Plus are its ease of use and flexibility,” Advant director Lisa Constantine said.
“Advisers can design a customised newsletter for their clients in seconds, with features that enable advisers to provide visually dynamic communications tailored to their client’s needs.”
In addition, adviser scan select and edit articles from a range of professionally written and compliance-approved content.
These communications can then be sent via email, or linked to websites, blogs and social media.
The company said that the product will help advisers who are feeling overwhelmed by the need to put together client communications in a quick and cost-effective way.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Apr 2018Govt launches new corporate criminal crackdownBy Reporter
- 20 Apr 2018AMP CEO retires immediatelyBy Reporter
- 19 Apr 2018Commission questions compulsory FPA membershipBy Killian Plastow
- 19 Apr 2018CBA admits to fresh FOFA breachesBy Reporter
- 18 Apr 2018Royal commission villains could face jailBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Apr 2018CBA accused of ‘misleading’ royal commissionBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- view all