Marketing product provider Advant Group has released a new client communication tool on the back of increasing demand.
The tool, Advant Plus, allows advisers to more easily create branded newsletters responding to investment markets and current news events.
Advant said the product was developed to address the growing need for advisers to maintain a regulator touch point with their clients.
“The key advantages of Advant Plus are its ease of use and flexibility,” Advant director Lisa Constantine said.
“Advisers can design a customised newsletter for their clients in seconds, with features that enable advisers to provide visually dynamic communications tailored to their client’s needs.”
In addition, adviser scan select and edit articles from a range of professionally written and compliance-approved content.
These communications can then be sent via email, or linked to websites, blogs and social media.
The company said that the product will help advisers who are feeling overwhelmed by the need to put together client communications in a quick and cost-effective way.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Jan 2019Advisers to suffer ‘horrendously’ from FASEABy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Jan 2019Praemium FUA up 14%, reveals platform upgradeBy Adrian Flores
- 17 Jan 2019ASIC takes court action against former adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019NAB FP seeks resolution of false witness investigationBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019High demand for advisers and paraplanners in 2019By Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019Foreign adviser qualification standards finalisedBy Adrian Flores
- view all