Boutique software developer Trynkett Technologies has announced the release of its SmartOPTS App, which offers advisers a “fee disclosure solution” to assist with their Future of Financial Advice obligations.
Trynkett believes it has “trumped” major industry software developers with its release of the SmartOPTS App, according to Peter Morrison-Dowd, consulting adviser at Trynkett.
“SmartOPTS has been designed to take the compliance of fee disclosure and opt-in and turn it into a client value position that highlights the work that advisers do behind the scenes for their clients,” the announcement read.
“The company believes that if all a statement does is show cost, be prepared to lose clients who wonder what they are paying for.”
Morrison-Dowd told ifa the app offers advisers the “highest level of engagement” they’ll have with a client, without increasing labour costs.
SmartOPTS is part of Trynkett’s WealthMAP solution, developed over four years with input from 370 advisers and 1,500 of their clients.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Sep 2018Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Netwealth recruits former BT managerBy Reporter
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- view all