Boutique software developer Trynkett Technologies has announced the release of its SmartOPTS App, which offers advisers a “fee disclosure solution” to assist with their Future of Financial Advice obligations.
Trynkett believes it has “trumped” major industry software developers with its release of the SmartOPTS App, according to Peter Morrison-Dowd, consulting adviser at Trynkett.
“SmartOPTS has been designed to take the compliance of fee disclosure and opt-in and turn it into a client value position that highlights the work that advisers do behind the scenes for their clients,” the announcement read.
“The company believes that if all a statement does is show cost, be prepared to lose clients who wonder what they are paying for.”
Morrison-Dowd told ifa the app offers advisers the “highest level of engagement” they’ll have with a client, without increasing labour costs.
SmartOPTS is part of Trynkett’s WealthMAP solution, developed over four years with input from 370 advisers and 1,500 of their clients.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Jun 2018Henderson Maxwell to merge with AZ NGA firmBy Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Jun 2018Aon caught lying about Dover licensing offerBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018FASEA names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Sexual harassment debate sparked in advice industryBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018Clear KPIs a key adviser motivator: reportBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Dealer group to appear before royal commission’s fourth roundBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all