Curve Securities has launched a new product aimed at helping financial advisers take advantage of higher term deposits following the recent cash rate cut.
The ‘TD Gateway’ will provide financial advisers access to term deposit “specials” - that is, rates that are higher than advisers have historically had access to via banks, building societies and credit unions.
“We are very pleased to announce that we have now developed an offering aimed wholly at helping financial advisers find the best rate for their clients,” said managing director Andrew Murray.
“With most advisers now charging a fee for service and so many clients still sitting in cash, finding ways to efficiently generate additional value is paramount.
“Advisers cannot afford to let their clients' cash holdings simply sit in the bank, but they also need a service that is simple to use and takes care of all administration.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- 22 Jan 2019BT releases 6 ‘core’ managed portfoliosBy Eliot Hastie
- view all