Curve Securities has launched a new product aimed at helping financial advisers take advantage of higher term deposits following the recent cash rate cut.
The ‘TD Gateway’ will provide financial advisers access to term deposit “specials” - that is, rates that are higher than advisers have historically had access to via banks, building societies and credit unions.
“We are very pleased to announce that we have now developed an offering aimed wholly at helping financial advisers find the best rate for their clients,” said managing director Andrew Murray.
“With most advisers now charging a fee for service and so many clients still sitting in cash, finding ways to efficiently generate additional value is paramount.
“Advisers cannot afford to let their clients' cash holdings simply sit in the bank, but they also need a service that is simple to use and takes care of all administration.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Apr 2018Govt launches new corporate criminal crackdownBy Reporter
- 20 Apr 2018AMP CEO retires immediatelyBy Reporter
- 19 Apr 2018Commission questions compulsory FPA membershipBy Killian Plastow
- 19 Apr 2018CBA admits to fresh FOFA breachesBy Reporter
- 18 Apr 2018Royal commission villains could face jailBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Apr 2018CBA accused of ‘misleading’ royal commissionBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- view all