Curve Securities has launched a new product aimed at helping financial advisers take advantage of higher term deposits following the recent cash rate cut.
The ‘TD Gateway’ will provide financial advisers access to term deposit “specials” - that is, rates that are higher than advisers have historically had access to via banks, building societies and credit unions.
“We are very pleased to announce that we have now developed an offering aimed wholly at helping financial advisers find the best rate for their clients,” said managing director Andrew Murray.
“With most advisers now charging a fee for service and so many clients still sitting in cash, finding ways to efficiently generate additional value is paramount.
“Advisers cannot afford to let their clients' cash holdings simply sit in the bank, but they also need a service that is simple to use and takes care of all administration.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 26 May 2017IOOF breakaway group sets up AFSLBy Aleks Vickovich
- 26 May 2017Midwinter launches new calculator for advisersBy Staff Reporter
- 26 May 2017IOOF announces new online trading functionalityBy Staff Reporter
- 26 May 2017Australia beats global average for financial literacyBy Staff Reporter
- 25 May 2017AMP looks to salaried channel for revenueBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- 25 May 2017ASIC commissioner reappointedBy Staff Reporter
- view all