Curve Securities has launched a new product aimed at helping financial advisers take advantage of higher term deposits following the recent cash rate cut.
The ‘TD Gateway’ will provide financial advisers access to term deposit “specials” - that is, rates that are higher than advisers have historically had access to via banks, building societies and credit unions.
“We are very pleased to announce that we have now developed an offering aimed wholly at helping financial advisers find the best rate for their clients,” said managing director Andrew Murray.
“With most advisers now charging a fee for service and so many clients still sitting in cash, finding ways to efficiently generate additional value is paramount.
“Advisers cannot afford to let their clients' cash holdings simply sit in the bank, but they also need a service that is simple to use and takes care of all administration.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Sep 2017Advisers not fully aware of LIF impacts: ZurichBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Red tape forces SMEs to cut staffBy Adam Zuchetti and Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Sep 2017Bitcoin 'dangerous and speculative', says MagellanBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Sep 2017ANZ calls for adviser transparencyBy Killian Plastow
- 20 Sep 2017Labor slams mooted ASIC appointmentBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Sep 2017‘Modest start’ for Australian super fundsBy Jessica Yun
- view all