Curve Securities has launched a new product aimed at helping financial advisers take advantage of higher term deposits following the recent cash rate cut.
The ‘TD Gateway’ will provide financial advisers access to term deposit “specials” - that is, rates that are higher than advisers have historically had access to via banks, building societies and credit unions.
“We are very pleased to announce that we have now developed an offering aimed wholly at helping financial advisers find the best rate for their clients,” said managing director Andrew Murray.
“With most advisers now charging a fee for service and so many clients still sitting in cash, finding ways to efficiently generate additional value is paramount.
“Advisers cannot afford to let their clients' cash holdings simply sit in the bank, but they also need a service that is simple to use and takes care of all administration.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all