Justsuper will move 1,500 SMSFs to BGL’s Simple Fund 360, a system BGL believes will “shake up the SMSF administration industry”, according to a joint announcement.
The 1,500 SMSFs are currently administered on BGL’s Simple Fund desktop solution and will move to the cloud-based Simple Fund 360 in the coming months, the announcement stated.
The system is “enterprise scalable” and can run on devices that include Mac, Windows, iPad, iPhone and Android, according to the announcement.
“We are excited to be one of the first large SMSF administrators to commit to Simple Fund 360... We think it will give us a distinct competitive advantage in the SMSF administration space,” said Stephen Doulgeridis, founder and CEO at Justsuper.
“Simple Fund 360 will provide Justsuper with the tools to enhance our offering to our clients with integrated data services, integrated source documents and the ability to digitally sign all SMSF documents” Doulgeridis added.
Simple Fund 360 will be released to clients during the third quarter of this year and Justsuper will participate in the Simple Fund 360 closed beta testing in quarter two, according to the announcement.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all