Guardian Advice has appointed five new people, including a state manager for NSW and the ACT, according to an announcement from the risk specialist dealer group.
Guardian Advice has “boosted” the strength of its team with the new appointments, according to the announcement.
Mark Kevin has been appointed NSW and ACT State Manager to develop and enable advice businesses to offer financial advice and risk services to targeted client segments.
“He brings broad experience in managing an equity partnership model – a key strategic area Guardian is focusing on over the next 12 months,” according to the announcement.
Brent Bevan has been appointed research analyst, with responsibilities including Guardian’s approved product list and providing technical and strategic guidance. Bevan was most recently an analyst with Perpetual’s investment research and analytics team.
Jennifer O’Brien, NSW and ACT practice support officer, is now responsible for relationship management and managing the administration and operations of Guardian’s NSW and ACT region. O’Brien joins Guardian from the Suncorp Group’s Standard Pacific business.
New event and communications specialist Abby Fields manages Guardian’s events calendar and event agendas across the states, with events including state conferences and FOFA workshops.
In addition, Theodora Terzis, COIN Technology specialist, learning a development, has responsibility for designing, facilitating and delivering COIN technology training to advisers and their support staff.
The appointments follow Guardian Advice announcing a strategic partnership with Zurich Australia, the sixth insurance product provider on Guardian’s Preferred Partner Panel.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jun 2018FASEA names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Sexual harassment debate sparked in US advice industryBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018Dealer group to appear before royal commission’s fourth roundBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018BT turns off grandfathered commissions for salaried advisersBy Killian Plastow
- 20 Jun 2018Product providers back Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018Consultant calls for ‘restricted’ product adviceBy Tim Stewart
- view all