Experien Insurance Services (EIS) has appointed Craig Shainfeld as principal adviser for its life insurance business in Australia, according to an announcement from the company.
Effective immediately, Shainfeld will be based in Perth, “further strengthening” the EIS position within the West Australian adviser market, according to the announcement.
“Craig brings not only significant experience in insurance, but a thorough commitment to our strategy and business philosophy,” said Clive Levinthal, chief executive officer and EIS.
“His broad and loyal customer case, earned through years of experience in the Perth market is a welcome addition to our book.”
Shainfeld has been in the financial planning industry since 2001 and is coming from Consultum Financial Advisers.
“I have seen EIS grow over several years and I am excited to join such a professional organisation with an exceptional team. I look forward to the new opportunities it will bring,” Shainfeld said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Apr 2018Govt launches new corporate criminal crackdownBy Reporter
- 20 Apr 2018AMP CEO retires immediatelyBy Reporter
- 19 Apr 2018Commission questions compulsory FPA membershipBy Killian Plastow
- 19 Apr 2018CBA admits to fresh FOFA breachesBy Reporter
- 18 Apr 2018Royal commission villains could face jailBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Apr 2018CBA accused of ‘misleading’ royal commissionBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- view all