Experien Insurance Services (EIS) has appointed Craig Shainfeld as principal adviser for its life insurance business in Australia, according to an announcement from the company.
Effective immediately, Shainfeld will be based in Perth, “further strengthening” the EIS position within the West Australian adviser market, according to the announcement.
“Craig brings not only significant experience in insurance, but a thorough commitment to our strategy and business philosophy,” said Clive Levinthal, chief executive officer and EIS.
“His broad and loyal customer case, earned through years of experience in the Perth market is a welcome addition to our book.”
Shainfeld has been in the financial planning industry since 2001 and is coming from Consultum Financial Advisers.
“I have seen EIS grow over several years and I am excited to join such a professional organisation with an exceptional team. I look forward to the new opportunities it will bring,” Shainfeld said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Sep 2017ASIC permanently bans unlicensed SMSF spruikerBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Sep 2017Advisers recognised at Women in Finance AwardsBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Advisers not fully aware of LIF impacts: ZurichBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Red tape forces SMEs to cut staffBy Adam Zuchetti and Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Sep 2017Bitcoin 'dangerous and speculative', says MagellanBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Sep 2017ANZ calls for adviser transparencyBy Killian Plastow
- view all