Experien Insurance Services (EIS) has appointed Craig Shainfeld as principal adviser for its life insurance business in Australia, according to an announcement from the company.
Effective immediately, Shainfeld will be based in Perth, “further strengthening” the EIS position within the West Australian adviser market, according to the announcement.
“Craig brings not only significant experience in insurance, but a thorough commitment to our strategy and business philosophy,” said Clive Levinthal, chief executive officer and EIS.
“His broad and loyal customer case, earned through years of experience in the Perth market is a welcome addition to our book.”
Shainfeld has been in the financial planning industry since 2001 and is coming from Consultum Financial Advisers.
“I have seen EIS grow over several years and I am excited to join such a professional organisation with an exceptional team. I look forward to the new opportunities it will bring,” Shainfeld said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- view all