Experien Insurance Services (EIS) has appointed Craig Shainfeld as principal adviser for its life insurance business in Australia, according to an announcement from the company.
Effective immediately, Shainfeld will be based in Perth, “further strengthening” the EIS position within the West Australian adviser market, according to the announcement.
“Craig brings not only significant experience in insurance, but a thorough commitment to our strategy and business philosophy,” said Clive Levinthal, chief executive officer and EIS.
“His broad and loyal customer case, earned through years of experience in the Perth market is a welcome addition to our book.”
Shainfeld has been in the financial planning industry since 2001 and is coming from Consultum Financial Advisers.
“I have seen EIS grow over several years and I am excited to join such a professional organisation with an exceptional team. I look forward to the new opportunities it will bring,” Shainfeld said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all