Experien Insurance Services (EIS) has appointed Craig Shainfeld as principal adviser for its life insurance business in Australia, according to an announcement from the company.
Effective immediately, Shainfeld will be based in Perth, “further strengthening” the EIS position within the West Australian adviser market, according to the announcement.
“Craig brings not only significant experience in insurance, but a thorough commitment to our strategy and business philosophy,” said Clive Levinthal, chief executive officer and EIS.
“His broad and loyal customer case, earned through years of experience in the Perth market is a welcome addition to our book.”
Shainfeld has been in the financial planning industry since 2001 and is coming from Consultum Financial Advisers.
“I have seen EIS grow over several years and I am excited to join such a professional organisation with an exceptional team. I look forward to the new opportunities it will bring,” Shainfeld said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all