Provisio Technologies has released ‘handover technology’ which allows members to engage directly with an adviser, according to an announcement from the software company.
The ‘handover’ capability allows members to engage directly with an adviser when using their fund’s online optimisation tools. The adviser can then load the member’s strategy and contact them.
This process will increase adviser implementation rates, according to Jye Tucker, chief technology officer and a director at Provisio.
“As online calculators continue to be replaced with self-service advice tools, the ability to speak with an adviser about your strategy is more important than ever,” Tucker said.
“Online advice optimisers are becoming more important for the advice community as a whole,” he added.
Providing advice across multiple channels is increasing and is set to continue according to Tucker.
“Our clients are aligning their face-to-face advice, online advice tools, call-centre adviser tools, and direct marketing campaigns,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all