Provisio Technologies has released ‘handover technology’ which allows members to engage directly with an adviser, according to an announcement from the software company.
The ‘handover’ capability allows members to engage directly with an adviser when using their fund’s online optimisation tools. The adviser can then load the member’s strategy and contact them.
This process will increase adviser implementation rates, according to Jye Tucker, chief technology officer and a director at Provisio.
“As online calculators continue to be replaced with self-service advice tools, the ability to speak with an adviser about your strategy is more important than ever,” Tucker said.
“Online advice optimisers are becoming more important for the advice community as a whole,” he added.
Providing advice across multiple channels is increasing and is set to continue according to Tucker.
“Our clients are aligning their face-to-face advice, online advice tools, call-centre adviser tools, and direct marketing campaigns,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- 22 Jan 2019BT releases 6 ‘core’ managed portfoliosBy Eliot Hastie
- view all