Provisio Technologies has released ‘handover technology’ which allows members to engage directly with an adviser, according to an announcement from the software company.
The ‘handover’ capability allows members to engage directly with an adviser when using their fund’s online optimisation tools. The adviser can then load the member’s strategy and contact them.
This process will increase adviser implementation rates, according to Jye Tucker, chief technology officer and a director at Provisio.
“As online calculators continue to be replaced with self-service advice tools, the ability to speak with an adviser about your strategy is more important than ever,” Tucker said.
“Online advice optimisers are becoming more important for the advice community as a whole,” he added.
Providing advice across multiple channels is increasing and is set to continue according to Tucker.
“Our clients are aligning their face-to-face advice, online advice tools, call-centre adviser tools, and direct marketing campaigns,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 28 Jun 2017Treasury reveals details of new ASIC powersBy Staff Reporter
- 28 Jun 2017Fintech take-up doubles in AustraliaBy Tim Stewart
- 28 Jun 2017ASIC disqualifies SMSF auditorBy Staff Reporter
- 28 Jun 2017Advisers look to working on-the-go: BTBy Staff Reporter
- 28 Jun 2017FPA and AFA at odds over independenceBy Aleks Vickovich
- 28 Jun 2017Netwealth sees rise in FUMABy Staff Reporter
- view all