Provisio Technologies has released ‘handover technology’ which allows members to engage directly with an adviser, according to an announcement from the software company.
The ‘handover’ capability allows members to engage directly with an adviser when using their fund’s online optimisation tools. The adviser can then load the member’s strategy and contact them.
This process will increase adviser implementation rates, according to Jye Tucker, chief technology officer and a director at Provisio.
“As online calculators continue to be replaced with self-service advice tools, the ability to speak with an adviser about your strategy is more important than ever,” Tucker said.
“Online advice optimisers are becoming more important for the advice community as a whole,” he added.
Providing advice across multiple channels is increasing and is set to continue according to Tucker.
“Our clients are aligning their face-to-face advice, online advice tools, call-centre adviser tools, and direct marketing campaigns,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Nov 2018Former bankrupt manager convicted over false AFSL docsBy James Mitchell
- 22 Nov 2018FASEA announces ethics code legislative instrumentBy Adrian Flores
- 22 Nov 2018‘Regulators not immune to public opinion’: CostelloBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Nov 2018CBA admits lax attitude with ASIC on advice woesBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Nov 2018FASEA clarifies existing adviser educational standardsBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Nov 2018Days of ‘one-dimenional’ adviser are over: MentorBy Reporter
- view all