Provisio Technologies has released ‘handover technology’ which allows members to engage directly with an adviser, according to an announcement from the software company.
The ‘handover’ capability allows members to engage directly with an adviser when using their fund’s online optimisation tools. The adviser can then load the member’s strategy and contact them.
This process will increase adviser implementation rates, according to Jye Tucker, chief technology officer and a director at Provisio.
“As online calculators continue to be replaced with self-service advice tools, the ability to speak with an adviser about your strategy is more important than ever,” Tucker said.
“Online advice optimisers are becoming more important for the advice community as a whole,” he added.
Providing advice across multiple channels is increasing and is set to continue according to Tucker.
“Our clients are aligning their face-to-face advice, online advice tools, call-centre adviser tools, and direct marketing campaigns,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- view all