In a statement to the Australian Securities Exchange, Praemium has announced it is adding self-managed super fund compliance and enhanced reporting to V-Wrap, its existing portfolio administration system for SMSFs.
The addition will provide real-time management of SMSF member balances and components for the purpose of producing financial and member statements and annual ATO tax returns, in accordance with Superannuation Industry Supervision (SIS) requirements.
“With over 10 years’ experience in providing portfolio administration we are well prepared to deliver a first-class solution to meet the needs of SMSF providers in this fast-growing space,” said chief executive officer Michael Ohanessian.
“By expanding V-Wrap’s capabilities to include full SMSF compliance we will be able to offer our clients a complete SMSF solution.”
The enhancements are targeted for delivery in the second half of 2013.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2017Advisers key to ‘living the dream’: FPABy Staff Reporter
- 21 Aug 2017US IFA history repeats itself in AustraliaBy Killian Plastow
- 21 Aug 2017Licensees need greater scrutiny, PJC hearsBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- view all