In a statement to the Australian Securities Exchange, Praemium has announced it is adding self-managed super fund compliance and enhanced reporting to V-Wrap, its existing portfolio administration system for SMSFs.
The addition will provide real-time management of SMSF member balances and components for the purpose of producing financial and member statements and annual ATO tax returns, in accordance with Superannuation Industry Supervision (SIS) requirements.
“With over 10 years’ experience in providing portfolio administration we are well prepared to deliver a first-class solution to meet the needs of SMSF providers in this fast-growing space,” said chief executive officer Michael Ohanessian.
“By expanding V-Wrap’s capabilities to include full SMSF compliance we will be able to offer our clients a complete SMSF solution.”
The enhancements are targeted for delivery in the second half of 2013.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Aug 2018RC challenges NAB on ASIC interactionsBy Killian Plastow
- 14 Aug 2018Judgement issued in DomaCom SMSF appealBy Miranda Brownlee
- 14 Aug 2018Hub24 agrees to distribute Challenger annuitiesBy Reporter
- 13 Aug 2018ASIC sets sights on AFSL supervisionBy Reporter
- 13 Aug 2018Licensees will ‘cease to exist’: GPS WealthBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- 13 Aug 2018FASEA standards to halve adviser numbersBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all