Macquarie Life has announced it has been chosen to join the Aon Hewitt Financial Advice (AHFA) risk preferred partner program after pitching to AHFA’s panel last month.
The program provides its advisers with specialist risk insurance support and services, including claims and underwriting, Macquarie Life stated.
AHFA advisers will now have access to Macquarie Life products, including Macquarie Life Active and Macquarie Life Sumo, as well as other services including Macquarie Life WebConnect and ClaimsConnect. They will also be able to access tailored funding arrangements through Macquarie Relationship Banking.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Jun 2018IOOF Alliances launches service for self-licensed advisersBy Reporter
- 18 Jun 2018Former adviser convicted for dishonest conductBy Reporter
- 18 Jun 2018IFA sector digs deep for DoverBy Aleks Vickovich
- 15 Jun 2018‘Information asymmetry’ a difficulty for advisersBy Killian Plastow and Tasnuva Bindi
- 15 Jun 2018ASIC takes Westpac to court over poor adviceBy Reporter
- 15 Jun 2018AFCA names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- view all