Macquarie Life has announced it has been chosen to join the Aon Hewitt Financial Advice (AHFA) risk preferred partner program after pitching to AHFA’s panel last month.
The program provides its advisers with specialist risk insurance support and services, including claims and underwriting, Macquarie Life stated.
AHFA advisers will now have access to Macquarie Life products, including Macquarie Life Active and Macquarie Life Sumo, as well as other services including Macquarie Life WebConnect and ClaimsConnect. They will also be able to access tailored funding arrangements through Macquarie Relationship Banking.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 Sep 2018Failed advice firm was ‘a proven success story’: DalyBy Adrian Flores and James Mitchell
- 25 Sep 2018New city added to FPA’s Women in Wealth programBy Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018Fund managers charging fees for underperformanceBy Eliot Hastie
- 25 Sep 2018Government minister to address AFA conferenceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Netwealth recruits former BT managerBy Reporter
- view all