Macquarie Life has announced it has been chosen to join the Aon Hewitt Financial Advice (AHFA) risk preferred partner program after pitching to AHFA’s panel last month.
The program provides its advisers with specialist risk insurance support and services, including claims and underwriting, Macquarie Life stated.
AHFA advisers will now have access to Macquarie Life products, including Macquarie Life Active and Macquarie Life Sumo, as well as other services including Macquarie Life WebConnect and ClaimsConnect. They will also be able to access tailored funding arrangements through Macquarie Relationship Banking.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all