Macquarie Life has announced it has been chosen to join the Aon Hewitt Financial Advice (AHFA) risk preferred partner program after pitching to AHFA’s panel last month.
The program provides its advisers with specialist risk insurance support and services, including claims and underwriting, Macquarie Life stated.
AHFA advisers will now have access to Macquarie Life products, including Macquarie Life Active and Macquarie Life Sumo, as well as other services including Macquarie Life WebConnect and ClaimsConnect. They will also be able to access tailored funding arrangements through Macquarie Relationship Banking.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all