Macquarie Life has announced it has been chosen to join the Aon Hewitt Financial Advice (AHFA) risk preferred partner program after pitching to AHFA’s panel last month.
The program provides its advisers with specialist risk insurance support and services, including claims and underwriting, Macquarie Life stated.
AHFA advisers will now have access to Macquarie Life products, including Macquarie Life Active and Macquarie Life Sumo, as well as other services including Macquarie Life WebConnect and ClaimsConnect. They will also be able to access tailored funding arrangements through Macquarie Relationship Banking.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 26 Jun 2017ASIC extends super SOA deadlineBy Staff Reporter
- 26 Jun 2017CPA CEO receives $4.9m parachuteBy Aleks Vickovich
- 26 Jun 2017Countplus adds new member to boardBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Jun 2017ASIC bans former Suncorp financial adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Jun 2017CommInsure cuts retail distribution teamBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Jun 2017Clearview firm picks up 'Licensee of the Year'By Staff Reporter
- view all