Synchron advisers Finn Kelly and Sarah Riegelhuth of Wealth Enhancers in Melbourne have been confirmed as delegates representing Australia at the G20 Young Entrepreneurs Alliance summit in Russia in June.
The Enterprise Network for Young Australians (ENYA) – the organisation sending the Australian delegation to the summit – announced the successful delegates on Friday 1 March, following what ENYA chief entrepreneur officer Jeremy Liddle described as a “very rigorous” voting process.
Following the announcement of their candidature, Kelly said the opportunity would provide benefits both personally and for the Wealth Enhancers business.
“It's fantastic to have been considered for this year's delegation, particularly considering the extremely high calibre of the other shortlisted candidates,” he said.
Forming Circles founder Renata Cooper, who is offering a $5,000 business grant to one of the delegates, said that “Finn and Sarah are examples of the exceptional talent in Australia and we’re committed to supporting entrepreneurs and assisting them to turn their ideas into reality.”
Australia will host the 2014 G20 YEA Summit. ENYA is currently in talks with state and territory governments to determine the host city.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all