Synchron advisers Finn Kelly and Sarah Riegelhuth of Wealth Enhancers in Melbourne have been confirmed as delegates representing Australia at the G20 Young Entrepreneurs Alliance summit in Russia in June.
The Enterprise Network for Young Australians (ENYA) – the organisation sending the Australian delegation to the summit – announced the successful delegates on Friday 1 March, following what ENYA chief entrepreneur officer Jeremy Liddle described as a “very rigorous” voting process.
Following the announcement of their candidature, Kelly said the opportunity would provide benefits both personally and for the Wealth Enhancers business.
“It's fantastic to have been considered for this year's delegation, particularly considering the extremely high calibre of the other shortlisted candidates,” he said.
Forming Circles founder Renata Cooper, who is offering a $5,000 business grant to one of the delegates, said that “Finn and Sarah are examples of the exceptional talent in Australia and we’re committed to supporting entrepreneurs and assisting them to turn their ideas into reality.”
Australia will host the 2014 G20 YEA Summit. ENYA is currently in talks with state and territory governments to determine the host city.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 28 Apr 2017ASIC calls for broader whistleblower definitionBy Linda Santacruz
- 28 Apr 2017Decimal announces MOU with industry consultancyBy Staff Reporter
- 28 Apr 2017US independent picks up UBS and Merrill Lynch advisersBy Staff Reporter
- 28 Apr 2017Goals-based advice 'a fad', says adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 28 Apr 2017Advice firms on lower end of health scale: reportBy Staff Reporter
- 27 Apr 2017Lambert steps down from CountplusBy Staff Reporter
- view all