Two Melbourne-based Synchron advisers have been shortlisted for the G20 Young Entrepreneurs Alliance Summit in Russia.
Finn Kelly and Sarah Riegelhuth, of Melbourne-based Synchron practice Wealth Enhancers, are among 50 business leaders shortlisted to make up the 20 delegates that the Enterprise Network for Young Australians (ENYA) will send to the June summit in Moscow.
Other candidates include Shoes of Prey founder Jodi Fox, iSelect co-founder Damien Walle, and the designer of mobile games, including Fruit Ninja, Shainiel Deo.
The winner will be selected based on an ENYA poll while the other 19 candidates will be determined by a panel of business leaders that includes Dr Tom McKaskill and Kerry Chikarovski. The panel will also choose one of the delegation to receive a $5,000 business grant from Forming Circles.
Kelly said the opportunity would provide benefits both personally and to the Wealth Enhancers business.
“It's fantastic to have been considered for this year's delegation, particularly considering the extremely high calibre of the other shortlisted candidates,” he said.
Forming Circles founder Renata Cooper said: “Finn and Sarah are examples of the exceptional talent in Australia and we’re committed to supporting entrepreneurs and assisting them to turn their ideas into reality.”
Australia will host the 2014 G20 YEA Summit. ENYA is currently in talks with state and territory governments to determine the host city.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Jan 2019Former Dover and Synchron adviser banned for five yearsBy Eliot Hastie
- 24 Jan 2019Very few Australians save and even fewer invest their moneyBy Reporter
- 24 Jan 2019Advisers undercharging clients for efforts, says CEOBy Adrian Flores
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- view all