AMP Financial Services has named Paul Robertson as Genesys Wealth Advisers' managing director.
Mr Robertson was previously the chief executive of Tynan Mackenzie, and assisted with that group's integration into AMP-aligned dealer group ipac late last year, before joining the ipac leadership group.
Before joining Tynan Mackenzie, Mr Robertson held a position at AXA Financial Advice Network as national manager, and led AXA Financial Planning.
"Since joining the group in 2003, Paul has enjoyed a distinguished career and earned a reputation as a very capable and results-focused leader," AMP director, financial advice network Andrew Waddell said.
In his new role, Mr Robertson will be focused on rolling out the company's revised value proposition, Genesys Evolution.
He will also directly report to Mr Waddell when he takes up the position on January 21.
AMP has said that Mr Robertson's appointment, replacing the current Genesys managing director, John Saint, demonstrates the company's strategic succession planning.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 May 2017AFA/ANZ accepting Rising Star nominationsBy Staff Reporter
- 23 May 2017Andy Marshall joins IOOFBy Larissa Waterson
- 23 May 2017Super unattractive for modest earners: accounting bodyBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 May 2017Non-bank bodies slam single EDR schemeBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 May 2017InvestmentLink boosts goals-based advice initiativeBy Staff Reporter
- 23 May 2017CFS launches managed accounts solutionBy Staff Reporter
- view all