AMP Financial Services has named Paul Robertson as Genesys Wealth Advisers' managing director.
Mr Robertson was previously the chief executive of Tynan Mackenzie, and assisted with that group's integration into AMP-aligned dealer group ipac late last year, before joining the ipac leadership group.
Before joining Tynan Mackenzie, Mr Robertson held a position at AXA Financial Advice Network as national manager, and led AXA Financial Planning.
"Since joining the group in 2003, Paul has enjoyed a distinguished career and earned a reputation as a very capable and results-focused leader," AMP director, financial advice network Andrew Waddell said.
In his new role, Mr Robertson will be focused on rolling out the company's revised value proposition, Genesys Evolution.
He will also directly report to Mr Waddell when he takes up the position on January 21.
AMP has said that Mr Robertson's appointment, replacing the current Genesys managing director, John Saint, demonstrates the company's strategic succession planning.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all