Former Association of Superannuation Funds of Australia chief executive Pauline Vamos has been appointed as the CEO of a research consultancy focused on ethical investment.
Ms Vamos started as chief executive of Regnan on 10 July, according to a statement.
She was the CEO of the Association of Superannuation Funds of Australia (ASFA) for eight and a half years until her departure on 30 June 2016, and was most recently appointed to the board of Mercer as a non-executive director.
Ms Vamos is also a director of the Banking and Finance Oath group and Decimal Software, and was on the advisory council for the Centre for International Finance and Regulation.
Ms Vamos said she wants to “continue to advance the responsible investment agenda and be a sensible voice in representing the long term investor”.
“I am excited to join Regnan and to have the opportunity to make a meaningful contribution to wealth stewardship, through the promotion of thoughtful, long-term and holistic risk management and corporate governance best practices,” she said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Jun 2018Henderson Maxwell to merge with AZ NGA firmBy Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Jun 2018Aon caught lying about Dover licensing offerBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018FASEA names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Sexual harassment debate sparked in advice industryBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018Clear KPIs a key adviser motivator: reportBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Dealer group to appear before royal commission’s fourth roundBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all