Former Association of Superannuation Funds of Australia chief executive Pauline Vamos has been appointed as the CEO of a research consultancy focused on ethical investment.
Ms Vamos started as chief executive of Regnan on 10 July, according to a statement.
She was the CEO of the Association of Superannuation Funds of Australia (ASFA) for eight and a half years until her departure on 30 June 2016, and was most recently appointed to the board of Mercer as a non-executive director.
Ms Vamos is also a director of the Banking and Finance Oath group and Decimal Software, and was on the advisory council for the Centre for International Finance and Regulation.
Ms Vamos said she wants to “continue to advance the responsible investment agenda and be a sensible voice in representing the long term investor”.
“I am excited to join Regnan and to have the opportunity to make a meaningful contribution to wealth stewardship, through the promotion of thoughtful, long-term and holistic risk management and corporate governance best practices,” she said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Oct 2017Shipton ‘most qualified’ for ASIC role: O’DwyerBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 17 Oct 2017Government names new ASIC chairBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Elders signs new practiceBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017ANZ to offload dealer groups to IOOFBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Oct 2017ATO anti-adviser bias called outBy Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Oct 2017Sentinel Private Wealth enters enforceable undertakingBy Staff Reporter
- view all