Fintech firm Decimal has appointed Pauline Vamos, former chief executive of the Association of Superannuation Funds of Australia (ASFA), as a non-executive board director.
Ms Vamos announced she would be stepping down from the CEO role in February 2016 after more than nine years in the role. Prior to joining ASFA she was a licensing and business operations official at ASIC.
A statement from Decimal chairman Mark Potts said Ms Vamos’ experience in the superannuation sector would be a boon for the fintech company.
“Ms Vamos is highly regarded globally for her integrity as an executive leader and ambassador in financial services, complemented by her extensive superannuation knowledge and expertise,” Mr Potts said.
“The appointment comes at a time when Decimal is making significant inroads in the superannuation sector by enabling providers of all sizes with the capability to engage their members more meaningfully through digital advice.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all