Fintech firm Decimal has appointed Pauline Vamos, former chief executive of the Association of Superannuation Funds of Australia (ASFA), as a non-executive board director.
Ms Vamos announced she would be stepping down from the CEO role in February 2016 after more than nine years in the role. Prior to joining ASFA she was a licensing and business operations official at ASIC.
A statement from Decimal chairman Mark Potts said Ms Vamos’ experience in the superannuation sector would be a boon for the fintech company.
“Ms Vamos is highly regarded globally for her integrity as an executive leader and ambassador in financial services, complemented by her extensive superannuation knowledge and expertise,” Mr Potts said.
“The appointment comes at a time when Decimal is making significant inroads in the superannuation sector by enabling providers of all sizes with the capability to engage their members more meaningfully through digital advice.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all