Fintech firm Decimal has appointed Pauline Vamos, former chief executive of the Association of Superannuation Funds of Australia (ASFA), as a non-executive board director.
Ms Vamos announced she would be stepping down from the CEO role in February 2016 after more than nine years in the role. Prior to joining ASFA she was a licensing and business operations official at ASIC.
A statement from Decimal chairman Mark Potts said Ms Vamos’ experience in the superannuation sector would be a boon for the fintech company.
“Ms Vamos is highly regarded globally for her integrity as an executive leader and ambassador in financial services, complemented by her extensive superannuation knowledge and expertise,” Mr Potts said.
“The appointment comes at a time when Decimal is making significant inroads in the superannuation sector by enabling providers of all sizes with the capability to engage their members more meaningfully through digital advice.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 May 2017CFS launches adviser toolsBy Staff Reporter
- 24 May 2017Industry fund consumer satisfaction declinesBy Staff Reporter
- 24 May 2017Advice unaffordable for families, says insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 24 May 2017Focus rules out insto acquisitionsBy Aleks Vickovich
- 24 May 2017'General advice' provider gets AFSL suspensionBy Staff Reporter
- 23 May 2017AFA/ANZ accepting Rising Star nominationsBy Staff Reporter
- view all