Fintech firm Decimal has appointed Pauline Vamos, former chief executive of the Association of Superannuation Funds of Australia (ASFA), as a non-executive board director.
Ms Vamos announced she would be stepping down from the CEO role in February 2016 after more than nine years in the role. Prior to joining ASFA she was a licensing and business operations official at ASIC.
A statement from Decimal chairman Mark Potts said Ms Vamos’ experience in the superannuation sector would be a boon for the fintech company.
“Ms Vamos is highly regarded globally for her integrity as an executive leader and ambassador in financial services, complemented by her extensive superannuation knowledge and expertise,” Mr Potts said.
“The appointment comes at a time when Decimal is making significant inroads in the superannuation sector by enabling providers of all sizes with the capability to engage their members more meaningfully through digital advice.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Jun 2017Disclose CEO salary, says former AFA presidentBy Aleks Vickovich
- 22 Jun 2017Regulations almost stopped health brand, says AIABy Adrian Flores
- 22 Jun 2017Don’t wait to make super transfers, CFS warnsBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Jun 2017MLC makes executive appointmentBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Jun 2017FPA and AIOFP reveal CEO salary detailsBy Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Jun 2017Shaw and Partners nabs Macquarie Canberra advisersBy Linda Santacruz
- view all