Nationwide Superannuation Fund has appointed CommInsure as its new group insurer after a competitive open market tender process.
NSF Super brought CommInsure on board as its new group insurer, scheduled to take effect on 1 July 2017.
CommInsure general manager of life product and distribution, Craig Harrison, said the company was delighted with the appointment by NSF Super.
“Our tailored product, claims and service offering for NSF Super members is underpinned by ongoing investment in our digital capability,” Mr Harrison said in a statement.
“We look forward to working with NSF Super to deliver long-term value to their members.”
NSF super chief executive Ian Morante said the fund was extremely pleased with the outcome of the tender.
“Among the benefits to be provided to members will be enhanced digital and online functionality to meet their insurance needs,” Mr Morante said.
“Appointing CommInsure fits well with the increased focus the fund has on digital and electronic interaction with members and employees.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all