Nationwide Superannuation Fund has appointed CommInsure as its new group insurer after a competitive open market tender process.
NSF Super brought CommInsure on board as its new group insurer, scheduled to take effect on 1 July 2017.
CommInsure general manager of life product and distribution, Craig Harrison, said the company was delighted with the appointment by NSF Super.
“Our tailored product, claims and service offering for NSF Super members is underpinned by ongoing investment in our digital capability,” Mr Harrison said in a statement.
“We look forward to working with NSF Super to deliver long-term value to their members.”
NSF super chief executive Ian Morante said the fund was extremely pleased with the outcome of the tender.
“Among the benefits to be provided to members will be enhanced digital and online functionality to meet their insurance needs,” Mr Morante said.
“Appointing CommInsure fits well with the increased focus the fund has on digital and electronic interaction with members and employees.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- 14 Dec 2018Advisers embracing ESG investing, says surveyBy Adrian Flores
- 13 Dec 2018AFA picks apart CPD policy from FASEABy Adrian Flores
- view all