Infocus Wealth Management has continued to hire former Australian Unity staff with the appointment of Steve Davis as chief commercial officer.
The appointment of former Australian Unity Personal Financial Services chief executive Steve Davis marks the third time Infocus has recruited from Australian Unity in a matter of weeks.
On 17 July ifa reported that Infocus has appointed former Australian Unity head of investment research Jeff Mitchell as chief investment officer, and former Australian Unity head of technical services Craig Meldrum in the same role.
Commenting on Mr Davis' appointment, Infocus managing director Darren Steinhardt said: "We believe Steve will be a great cultural fit for Infocus, partly because, like the majority of our senior leadership team, he has spent time as a financial adviser."
Mr Davis will take up his new role as Infocus chief commercial officer on 1 August. He will be based in the dealer group's head office on the Sunshine Coast.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all