Infocus Wealth Management has continued to hire former Australian Unity staff with the appointment of Steve Davis as chief commercial officer.
The appointment of former Australian Unity Personal Financial Services chief executive Steve Davis marks the third time Infocus has recruited from Australian Unity in a matter of weeks.
On 17 July ifa reported that Infocus has appointed former Australian Unity head of investment research Jeff Mitchell as chief investment officer, and former Australian Unity head of technical services Craig Meldrum in the same role.
Commenting on Mr Davis' appointment, Infocus managing director Darren Steinhardt said: "We believe Steve will be a great cultural fit for Infocus, partly because, like the majority of our senior leadership team, he has spent time as a financial adviser."
Mr Davis will take up his new role as Infocus chief commercial officer on 1 August. He will be based in the dealer group's head office on the Sunshine Coast.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Aug 2018AFA reveals Female Excellence in Advice finalistsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 15 Aug 2018Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 15 Aug 2018Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- 14 Aug 2018RC challenges NAB on ASIC interactionsBy Killian Plastow
- 14 Aug 2018Judgement issued in DomaCom SMSF appealBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all