Infocus Wealth Management has continued to hire former Australian Unity staff with the appointment of Steve Davis as chief commercial officer.
The appointment of former Australian Unity Personal Financial Services chief executive Steve Davis marks the third time Infocus has recruited from Australian Unity in a matter of weeks.
On 17 July ifa reported that Infocus has appointed former Australian Unity head of investment research Jeff Mitchell as chief investment officer, and former Australian Unity head of technical services Craig Meldrum in the same role.
Commenting on Mr Davis' appointment, Infocus managing director Darren Steinhardt said: "We believe Steve will be a great cultural fit for Infocus, partly because, like the majority of our senior leadership team, he has spent time as a financial adviser."
Mr Davis will take up his new role as Infocus chief commercial officer on 1 August. He will be based in the dealer group's head office on the Sunshine Coast.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 13 Dec 2018AFA picks apart CPD policy from FASEABy Adrian Flores
- 12 Dec 2018FASEA confirms accreditation processBy James Mitchell
- 12 Dec 2018Aussie advice business partners with Bank of IrelandBy James Mitchell
- 12 Dec 2018Industry association aims to reverse 'crippling' LIFBy James Mitchell
- 11 Dec 2018ASIC cancels AFSL of Queensland groupBy Eliot Hastie
- 13 Dec 2018ASIC lengthens transition period for fee disclosuresBy Adrian Flores
- view all