AMP’s Goals 360 has been named the winner in four categories at the 60th Good Design Awards, including the best in class award for design strategy.
The company also won the digital design – interface, digital design – web design and development, and service design commercial services awards, AMP said in a statement.
AMP director of digital and design Mike Weeding said the awards recognised the company's efforts to create an “accessible experience” for clients.
“AMP Goals 360 is the culmination of hundreds of conversations with our customers to understand how to best connect them with their financial futures,” said Mr Weeding.
“Managing finances doesn’t appeal to many people but achieving their goals and pursuing their passions does.”
According to the statement, the Good Design Award judges chose AMP as the winner because their design strategy was “an incredible example of a systems design approach to a complex challenge”.
The awards come at a time when AMP is facing potential criminal charges after the royal commission uncovered numerous instances of misconduct, prompting the departures of numerous board members and executives (including former CEO Craig Meller and chief risk officer for advice Pally Bargri).
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Aug 2018CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 15 Aug 2018Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 15 Aug 2018Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- 14 Aug 2018RC challenges NAB on ASIC interactionsBy Killian Plastow
- 14 Aug 2018Judgement issued in DomaCom SMSF appealBy Miranda Brownlee
- 14 Aug 2018Hub24 agrees to distribute Challenger annuitiesBy Reporter
- view all