AMP’s Goals 360 has been named the winner in four categories at the 60th Good Design Awards, including the best in class award for design strategy.
The company also won the digital design – interface, digital design – web design and development, and service design commercial services awards, AMP said in a statement.
AMP director of digital and design Mike Weeding said the awards recognised the company's efforts to create an “accessible experience” for clients.
“AMP Goals 360 is the culmination of hundreds of conversations with our customers to understand how to best connect them with their financial futures,” said Mr Weeding.
“Managing finances doesn’t appeal to many people but achieving their goals and pursuing their passions does.”
According to the statement, the Good Design Award judges chose AMP as the winner because their design strategy was “an incredible example of a systems design approach to a complex challenge”.
The awards come at a time when AMP is facing potential criminal charges after the royal commission uncovered numerous instances of misconduct, prompting the departures of numerous board members and executives (including former CEO Craig Meller and chief risk officer for advice Pally Bargri).
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Feb 2019ASIC probe finds widespread inappropriate advice at HSBCBy James Mitchell
- 20 Feb 2019IOOF profit up, advice margins downBy Sarah Simpkins
- 20 Feb 2019SMSF accountant enters EU with ASICBy Miranda Brownlee
- 20 Feb 2019Netwealth sees silver lining in Hayne recommendationsBy James Mitchell
- 19 Feb 2019ASIC to ‘fully implement’ Hayne recommendationsBy James Mitchell
- 19 Feb 2019CFS hamstrung advisers as they left for DoverBy Adrian Flores
- view all