Platform and managed accounts provider Hub24 has announced that head of marketing and distribution Wes Gillett has resigned from his role with the business.
Hub24 chief executive Andrew Alcock confirmed the departure in a statement today, saying that Mr Gillett had been a beneficial addition to the team.
“We wish Wes well for his next endeavours, he has made a positive contribution to the business over the past four years,” Mr Alcock said.
The company is currently searching for a “suitable replacement” for Mr Gillett, and in the intervening time has appointed George Deva and Greg Newman to the role in an acting capacity.
Earlier this month, Hub24 added the Australian Unity Diversified Property Fund to its Investor Directed Portfolio Service platform.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Apr 2018Govt launches new corporate criminal crackdownBy Reporter
- 20 Apr 2018AMP CEO retires immediatelyBy Reporter
- 19 Apr 2018Commission questions compulsory FPA membershipBy Killian Plastow
- 19 Apr 2018CBA admits to fresh FOFA breachesBy Reporter
- 18 Apr 2018Royal commission villains could face jailBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Apr 2018CBA accused of ‘misleading’ royal commissionBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- view all