Platform and managed accounts provider Hub24 has announced that head of marketing and distribution Wes Gillett has resigned from his role with the business.
Hub24 chief executive Andrew Alcock confirmed the departure in a statement today, saying that Mr Gillett had been a beneficial addition to the team.
“We wish Wes well for his next endeavours, he has made a positive contribution to the business over the past four years,” Mr Alcock said.
The company is currently searching for a “suitable replacement” for Mr Gillett, and in the intervening time has appointed George Deva and Greg Newman to the role in an acting capacity.
Earlier this month, Hub24 added the Australian Unity Diversified Property Fund to its Investor Directed Portfolio Service platform.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:00CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 09:55Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 09:50Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- 14 Aug 2018RC challenges NAB on ASIC interactionsBy Killian Plastow
- 14 Aug 2018Judgement issued in DomaCom SMSF appealBy Miranda Brownlee
- 14 Aug 2018Hub24 agrees to distribute Challenger annuitiesBy Reporter
- view all