Platform and managed accounts provider Hub24 has announced that head of marketing and distribution Wes Gillett has resigned from his role with the business.
Hub24 chief executive Andrew Alcock confirmed the departure in a statement today, saying that Mr Gillett had been a beneficial addition to the team.
“We wish Wes well for his next endeavours, he has made a positive contribution to the business over the past four years,” Mr Alcock said.
The company is currently searching for a “suitable replacement” for Mr Gillett, and in the intervening time has appointed George Deva and Greg Newman to the role in an acting capacity.
Earlier this month, Hub24 added the Australian Unity Diversified Property Fund to its Investor Directed Portfolio Service platform.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Oct 2017IFAs drive exchange-traded bond demandBy Jessica Yun
- 23 Oct 2017Fiducian prepares for leadership transitionBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Industry association for insurance tech launchesBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Instos ‘struggling’ with IFA ascendancyBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Oct 2017CBA bosses accused of incompetenceBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- view all