Non-aligned dealer group Infocus Wealth Management has announced it will be growing its partnership with Australian accounting firm H&R Block, which will see greater collaboration between advisers and accountants.
Infocus entered into a referral relationship with H&R Block in February.
In a statement today, Infocus announced that after nine weeks of running a referral program with H&R Block in South-East Queensland, Infocus has seen a 20 per cent uptake in the number of H&R Block clients requesting advice on superannuation consolidation, retirement planning and insurance.
The program will now be rolled out nationally in August, Infocus said.
Ahead of the national roll-out, individual H&R Block offices at over 300 locations around the country will be introduced directly to their local Infocus Group financial adviser.
“This ‘Meet and Greet’ program will build strong relationships between the H&R Block management and accounting teams and Infocus Group advisers,” Infocus said.
Chief executive of Infocus Rod Bristow said, “This is a great opportunity for H&R Block clients to receive accessible, affordable financial advice to help them live their best life.
“It’s also a huge opportunity for our growing number of Infocus Group advisers to help clients who may never have considered seeking financial advice previously.
“During the pilot program, we have onboarded a number of advisers in South-East Queensland to service the demand from H&R Block clients for quality financial advice. With the national rollout from August, we are actively seeking qualified, experienced and personable financial advisers right around the country to join the Infocus Group.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Jun 2018Henderson Maxwell to merge with AZ NGA firmBy Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Jun 2018Aon caught lying about Dover licensing offerBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018FASEA names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Sexual harassment debate sparked in advice industryBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018Clear KPIs a key adviser motivator: reportBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Dealer group to appear before royal commission’s fourth roundBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all