Non-aligned dealer group Infocus Wealth Management has announced it has entered into an exclusive referral relationship with one of Australia’s largest accounting firms, H&R Block.
According to a statement, the deal will see H&R Block, a New York Stock Exchange listed firm, refer its clients seeking wealth management services to financial advisers licensed by Infocus.
H&R Block’s Australian business sees more than 2,000 tax consultants across more than 450 offices prepare almost 800,000 tax returns annually.
H&R Block will be engaging its clients through a dedicated call centre and direct accountant referrals, with the program managed by the Infocus Group.
In the initial stages of the relationship, rolling out before 30 June 2017, H&R Block will be directly marketing to more than 1,000 clients every week, the statement said.
The aim of this will be to inform H&R Block clients of the range of value-added services that are now available to them through the relationship with Infocus.
Post 30 June, the program will reach full scale with the aim of informing all H&R Block clients of the opportunity to engage with a quality financial adviser licensed through the Infocus Group.
Rod Bristow, managing director and chief executive of Infocus, said, “This is an exciting opportunity aligned to our vision of providing quality advice for Australians from all walks of life.”
“It’s an honour to be working with an organisation such as H&R Block, helping their clients achieve peace of mind through identifying and putting in place quality financial advice to achieve their goals.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Oct 2017IFAs drive exchange-traded bond demandBy Jessica Yun
- 23 Oct 2017Fiducian prepares for leadership transitionBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Industry association for insurance tech launchesBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Instos ‘struggling’ with IFA ascendancyBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Oct 2017CBA bosses accused of incompetenceBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- view all