A Countplus-owned dealer group has announced the appointment of a CEO who will focus on growing the licensee and supporting its adviser network.
In a statement yesterday, Total Financial Solutions Australia (TFSA) – a wholly-owned subsidiary of CBA-linked financial services firm Countplus – announced the permanent appointment of its acting chief executive, Andrew Kennedy.
Count Financial, which is owned by CBA, is the largest single shareholder of Countplus.
Mr Kennedy was announced as acting chief executive of TFSA in January, before which he was the general manager of growth for TSFA.
Independent TFSA board chairman Mark Rantall said Mr Kennedy has demonstrated depth and commitment to the business and its unique approach to supporting high calibre financial advice over the past several months in the role of acting CEO.
“Combining his experience and knowledge of the financial services sector, Andrew’s leadership will help TFSA to continue evolving its professional, ethical support and guidance to TFSA licensed advisers,” Mr Rantall said.
Mr Kennedy said he has observed the capability and passion that exists across the TFSA network, and he welcomes the chance to support a unique and strong licensee offer.
“I am excited about the new role and opportunity to lead and grow TFSA on behalf of all advisers and their clients,” Mr Kennedy said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10 Dec 2018Only 12% of advice practices have exit plansBy Adrian Flores
- 10 Dec 2018CIPRs need to account for future mortality rates, study findsBy Adrian Flores
- 10 Dec 2018Freedom halts selling of life insuranceBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018New ASIC deputy chair announcedBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018Growth companies fund added to Macquarie WrapBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018ASIC makes unique AFSL decision on foreign adviserBy Adrian Flores
- view all