A Countplus-owned dealer group has announced the appointment of a CEO who will focus on growing the licensee and supporting its adviser network.
In a statement yesterday, Total Financial Solutions Australia (TFSA) – a wholly-owned subsidiary of CBA-linked financial services firm Countplus – announced the permanent appointment of its acting chief executive, Andrew Kennedy.
Count Financial, which is owned by CBA, is the largest single shareholder of Countplus.
Mr Kennedy was announced as acting chief executive of TFSA in January, before which he was the general manager of growth for TSFA.
Independent TFSA board chairman Mark Rantall said Mr Kennedy has demonstrated depth and commitment to the business and its unique approach to supporting high calibre financial advice over the past several months in the role of acting CEO.
“Combining his experience and knowledge of the financial services sector, Andrew’s leadership will help TFSA to continue evolving its professional, ethical support and guidance to TFSA licensed advisers,” Mr Rantall said.
Mr Kennedy said he has observed the capability and passion that exists across the TFSA network, and he welcomes the chance to support a unique and strong licensee offer.
“I am excited about the new role and opportunity to lead and grow TFSA on behalf of all advisers and their clients,” Mr Kennedy said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2018Product design laws could ‘undermine’ FOFABy Tim Stewart
- 20 Aug 2018Carve-outs must be addressed before commissions: AIOFPBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018Professional year an opportunity for exiting advisersBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018IOOF creates new executive advice roleBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018RBA attacks ‘sales’ culture within financial servicesBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018Super members ‘readily’ taken advantage of: RCBy Killian Plastow
- view all