Decimal has announced two new appointments as the company focuses on growing market share in the enterprise digital financial advice sector.
In a statement yesterday, Decimal announced that Sue Landers has been appointed to the firm's executive team as key accounts director.
Ms Landers has over 25 years' experience in technology and financial services and has previously worked for Oracle Corporation, NAB and Westpac, Decimal said.
The appointment is central to Decimal’s focus on growing market share in the enterprise digital financial advice market. Earlier this month, the company announced a cornerstone investment from global fund manager IFM Investors, owned by 28 major superannuation funds in Australia, the statement said.
Decimal chief executive Nic Pollock said, “Sue’s appointment, together with IFM Investors’ backing, will accelerate our market penetration as the benchmark in enterprise grade digital advice to Australia’s superannuation industry.”
“The financial services industry has realised the true purpose of digital advice is to mirror the way we all buy products and services - digital-first but not the the exclusion of human service,” he said.
“Our role is to help financial institutions reach all unaddressed members at scale. Super funds incorporating digital advice can reduce customer attrition and boost growth.”
Decimal has also appointed Mitchell Ison as lead solutions consultant to work with enterprise customers to create tailored solutions to meet growing digital advice needs, the firm said.
Mr Ison recently returned from working in the financial technology sector in London and has held previous roles in digital wealth and retail product development for CBA and Colonial First State, the statement said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- 15 Aug 2017ASIC bans NSW SMSF auditorBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Aug 2017Former Victorian premier named EQT chairBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Aug 2017‘Business as usual’ at FortnumBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all