Financial services technology provider IRESS has appointed Decimal's former chief customer officer to the newly created role of product executive, wealth management.
In a statement, the technology provider said Jacqui Lennon has been appointed to the newly created role in which she will be responsible for IRESS’ wealth management product strategy in Australia and internationally.
Prior to joining IRESS, Ms Lennon worked with Decimal as its chief customer officer.
Before that role, Ms Lennon spent nine years at Macquarie Bank in senior strategy and customer experience roles, including as head of customer experience in personal banking.
Ms Lennon has also held positions with APRA and AMP.
In her new role, Ms Lennon will report to IRESS’ recently appointed group executive of product, Aaron Knowles.
"Jacqui's experience in wealth management, strategy, advice technology and customer-led design complements IRESS' focus on continuing to improve and invest in its market-leading solutions," Mr Knowles said.
“Clients who have worked with Jacqui have been very responsive to her collaborative approach to solution design and the benefits of this. Her passion and deep understanding of the industry and her strategic approach has been instrumental in further evolving XPlan.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Aug 2018Grandfathering is not in consumers' interests: KellBy Tim Stewart
- 17 Aug 2018Advisers can ‘professionalise’ clients’ philanthropyBy Lucy Dean and Killian Plastow
- 17 Aug 2018Standalone robo-advisers ‘will not attract’ HNW investorsBy Reporter
- 17 Aug 2018Assess super on value not fees, Rice Warner urgesBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Aug 2018ANZ taken to task over ‘misleading’ general adviceBy Reporter
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- view all