Financial services technology provider IRESS has appointed Decimal's former chief customer officer to the newly created role of product executive, wealth management.
In a statement, the technology provider said Jacqui Lennon has been appointed to the newly created role in which she will be responsible for IRESS’ wealth management product strategy in Australia and internationally.
Prior to joining IRESS, Ms Lennon worked with Decimal as its chief customer officer.
Before that role, Ms Lennon spent nine years at Macquarie Bank in senior strategy and customer experience roles, including as head of customer experience in personal banking.
Ms Lennon has also held positions with APRA and AMP.
In her new role, Ms Lennon will report to IRESS’ recently appointed group executive of product, Aaron Knowles.
"Jacqui's experience in wealth management, strategy, advice technology and customer-led design complements IRESS' focus on continuing to improve and invest in its market-leading solutions," Mr Knowles said.
“Clients who have worked with Jacqui have been very responsive to her collaborative approach to solution design and the benefits of this. Her passion and deep understanding of the industry and her strategic approach has been instrumental in further evolving XPlan.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Oct 2018ASIC reveals findings of CBA enforceable undertakingBy Adrian Flores
- 22 Oct 2018ARCO fund added to BT Panorama platformBy Adrian Flores
- 22 Oct 2018NAB well-placed to sell MLC wealth businessBy James Mitchell
- 22 Oct 2018CBA announces appointment of CFOBy Reporter
- 22 Oct 2018‘We’ve taken too long’ to fix advice problems: NABBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- view all