Financial services technology provider IRESS has appointed Decimal's former chief customer officer to the newly created role of product executive, wealth management.
In a statement, the technology provider said Jacqui Lennon has been appointed to the newly created role in which she will be responsible for IRESS’ wealth management product strategy in Australia and internationally.
Prior to joining IRESS, Ms Lennon worked with Decimal as its chief customer officer.
Before that role, Ms Lennon spent nine years at Macquarie Bank in senior strategy and customer experience roles, including as head of customer experience in personal banking.
Ms Lennon has also held positions with APRA and AMP.
In her new role, Ms Lennon will report to IRESS’ recently appointed group executive of product, Aaron Knowles.
"Jacqui's experience in wealth management, strategy, advice technology and customer-led design complements IRESS' focus on continuing to improve and invest in its market-leading solutions," Mr Knowles said.
“Clients who have worked with Jacqui have been very responsive to her collaborative approach to solution design and the benefits of this. Her passion and deep understanding of the industry and her strategic approach has been instrumental in further evolving XPlan.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Oct 2017Fiducian prepares for leadership transitionBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Industry association for insurance tech launchesBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Instos ‘struggling’ with IFA ascendancyBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Oct 2017CBA bosses accused of incompetenceBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all