After parting ways with Findex Group, the former Custom Wealth Solutions (CWS) boss Chris Appleyard has joined Super Advice Services.
Mr Appleyard has taken up the role of head of mortgages and finance at the corporate superannuation specialist as the firm looks to add additional services for its clients.
Speaking to ifa, Mr Appleyard said he had been brought on to assist Super Advice Services in adding more value to clients by expanding its service offering.
Prior to taking on the Super Advice Services role, Mr Appleyard spent over a year as a special projects manager at non-aligned licensee Findex, but finished his work there in October 2015.
Findex chief executive Spiro Paule confirmed Mr Appleyard's departure to ifa.
"Chris Appleyard worked at Findex as an independent consultant for a year on special projects within the group. His role at Findex is now complete. We appreciate his input and wish him all the best for his future endeavours," Mr Paule said at the time.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:24Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- 10:24Netwealth recruits former BT managerBy Reporter
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- view all