After parting ways with Findex Group, the former Custom Wealth Solutions (CWS) boss Chris Appleyard has joined Super Advice Services.
Mr Appleyard has taken up the role of head of mortgages and finance at the corporate superannuation specialist as the firm looks to add additional services for its clients.
Speaking to ifa, Mr Appleyard said he had been brought on to assist Super Advice Services in adding more value to clients by expanding its service offering.
Prior to taking on the Super Advice Services role, Mr Appleyard spent over a year as a special projects manager at non-aligned licensee Findex, but finished his work there in October 2015.
Findex chief executive Spiro Paule confirmed Mr Appleyard's departure to ifa.
"Chris Appleyard worked at Findex as an independent consultant for a year on special projects within the group. His role at Findex is now complete. We appreciate his input and wish him all the best for his future endeavours," Mr Paule said at the time.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 09:09Liberal Party has done ‘almost nothing’ for advisersBy James Mitchell
- 10:01Better advice complaints resolution needed, says ASICBy Adrian Flores
- 09:57Wealth management holders unlikely to seek adviceBy Sarah Simpkins
- 10 Dec 2018Only 12% of advice practices have exit plansBy Adrian Flores
- 10 Dec 2018CIPRs need to account for future mortality rates, study findsBy Adrian Flores
- 10 Dec 2018Freedom halts selling of life insuranceBy Adrian Flores
- view all