After parting ways with Findex Group, the former Custom Wealth Solutions (CWS) boss Chris Appleyard has joined Super Advice Services.
Mr Appleyard has taken up the role of head of mortgages and finance at the corporate superannuation specialist as the firm looks to add additional services for its clients.
Speaking to ifa, Mr Appleyard said he had been brought on to assist Super Advice Services in adding more value to clients by expanding its service offering.
Prior to taking on the Super Advice Services role, Mr Appleyard spent over a year as a special projects manager at non-aligned licensee Findex, but finished his work there in October 2015.
Findex chief executive Spiro Paule confirmed Mr Appleyard's departure to ifa.
"Chris Appleyard worked at Findex as an independent consultant for a year on special projects within the group. His role at Findex is now complete. We appreciate his input and wish him all the best for his future endeavours," Mr Paule said at the time.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Feb 2019CFS hamstrung advisers as they left for DoverBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Feb 2019Great advisers are going to thrive: Dow JonesBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Feb 2019NAB most distrusted bank, survey findsBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all