After parting ways with Findex Group, the former Custom Wealth Solutions (CWS) boss Chris Appleyard has joined Super Advice Services.
Mr Appleyard has taken up the role of head of mortgages and finance at the corporate superannuation specialist as the firm looks to add additional services for its clients.
Speaking to ifa, Mr Appleyard said he had been brought on to assist Super Advice Services in adding more value to clients by expanding its service offering.
Prior to taking on the Super Advice Services role, Mr Appleyard spent over a year as a special projects manager at non-aligned licensee Findex, but finished his work there in October 2015.
Findex chief executive Spiro Paule confirmed Mr Appleyard's departure to ifa.
"Chris Appleyard worked at Findex as an independent consultant for a year on special projects within the group. His role at Findex is now complete. We appreciate his input and wish him all the best for his future endeavours," Mr Paule said at the time.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017Formerly banned adviser to face further ASIC chargesBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017New evidence for self-licensing surgeBy Aleks Vickovich and Linda Santacruz
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- view all