After parting ways with Findex Group, the former Custom Wealth Solutions (CWS) boss Chris Appleyard has joined Super Advice Services.
Mr Appleyard has taken up the role of head of mortgages and finance at the corporate superannuation specialist as the firm looks to add additional services for its clients.
Speaking to ifa, Mr Appleyard said he had been brought on to assist Super Advice Services in adding more value to clients by expanding its service offering.
Prior to taking on the Super Advice Services role, Mr Appleyard spent over a year as a special projects manager at non-aligned licensee Findex, but finished his work there in October 2015.
Findex chief executive Spiro Paule confirmed Mr Appleyard's departure to ifa.
"Chris Appleyard worked at Findex as an independent consultant for a year on special projects within the group. His role at Findex is now complete. We appreciate his input and wish him all the best for his future endeavours," Mr Paule said at the time.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Jun 2018Henderson Maxwell to merge with AZ NGA firmBy Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Jun 2018Aon caught lying about Dover licensing offerBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018FASEA names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Sexual harassment debate sparked in advice industryBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018Clear KPIs a key adviser motivator: reportBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Dealer group to appear before royal commission’s fourth roundBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all