Former Custom Wealth Solutions (CWS) boss Chris Appleyard has finished working with Findex Group after spending over a year as a special projects manager at the non-aligned licensee.
According to a post on LinkedIn, Mr Appleyard took on the role in August 2014 and worked on strategy, project management, M&A, deal origination, technology architecture and delivery and ongoing management of special projects for the Findex group of companies, which includes accounting and financial advisory group Crowe Horwath and wealth management firm Centric Wealth.
Findex chief executive Spiro Paule confirmed Mr Appleyard's departure to ifa.
"Chris Appleyard worked at Findex as an independent consultant for a year on special projects within the group. His role at Findex is now complete. We appreciate his input and wish him all the best for his future endeavours," Mr Paule said.
According to his LinkedIn profile Mr Appleyard is now working as a corporate advisor to individuals and corporate clients.
CWS went into external receivership in June 2014 and had its AFSL cancelled in July that same year.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Dec 2018Advice bodies reach code monitoring agreementBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Dec 2018Court lays charges against former Sydney adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Dec 2018Fiducian buys Vic financial planning businessBy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Dec 2018ASIC permanently bans Victorian adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Dec 2018Melbourne-based dealer group loses AFSLBy James Mitchell
- 18 Dec 2018AFA appoints new chair of women advocacy bodyBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all